- Toward the Elimination of Cancer Disparities[electronic resource] :Medical and Health Perspectives / edited by Howard K. Koh.
- Koh, Howard K., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 384 p. : online resource.
- Dimensions of Cancer Disparities -- Defining, Investigating, and Addressing Cancer Inequities: Critical Issues -- Cancer Disparities: Data Systems, Sources, and Interpretation -- Genes, Environment, and Cancer Disparities -- Work and Occupation: Important Indicators of Socioeconomic Position and Life Experiences Influencing Cancer Disparities -- Specific Challenges in Cancer Disparities -- Disparities in Tobacco Use and Lung Cancer -- Socioeconomic Status and Breast Cancer Disparities -- Disparities and Colorectal Cancer -- Disparities in Prostate Cancer -- Disparities and Cervical Cancer -- Melanoma and Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- Some Avenues to Address Cancer Disparities -- Interventions, Policy, and Advocacy -- Health Communication and Communication Inequalities in Addressing Cancer Disparities -- Overcoming Barriers to Cancer Care: Patient and Public Perspectives -- Community-Based Approaches to Cancer Disparities.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387894423