Global health : diseases, programs, systems and policies
- Global health :diseases, programs, systems and policies / [edited] by Michael H. Merson, Robert E. Black, and Anne J. Mills.\.
- 4th ed.
- International public health
- Burlington, Massachusetts : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2018.
- xxxiv, 958 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rev. ed. of: International public health. 2nd ed. c2006.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Measures of health and disease in populations -- Culture, behavior, and health -- Global health, human rights and ethics -- Understanding and acting on social determinants of health and health equity -- Reproductive health -- Infectious diseases -- Nutrition -- Chronic diseases and risks -- Unintentional injuries and violence -- Global mental health -- Environmental and occupational health -- Complex emergencies -- The design of health systems -- Public health infrastructure -- Management and planning for public health -- Pharmaceuticals -- Innovation, technology and design -- Evaluations of large-scale health programs -- Health and 'the economy' -- International trade and health -- Global health governance and diplomacy.
- 9781284122626 (hbk.), 128412262X (hbk.)
"Global Health: Diseases, Programs, Systems, and Policies, Fourth Edition brings together contributions from the world's leading authorities into a single comprehensive text. It thoroughly examines the wide range of global health challenges facing low and middle income countries today and the various approaches adopted to deal with them"--Provided by publisher.
Chapter 2 Culture, Behavior, and Health
Chapter 3 Global Health, Human Rights and Ethics
Chapter 4 Understanding and acting on Social Determinants of Health and Health Equity
Chapter 5 Reproductive Health
Chapter 6 Infectious Diseases
Chapter 7 Nutrition
Chapter 8 Chronic Diseases and Risks
Chapter 9 Unintentional Injuries and Violence
Chapter 10 Global Mental Health
Chapter 11 Environmental and Occupational Health
Chapter 12 Complex Emergencies
Chapter 13 The Design of Health Systems
Chapter 14 Public Health Infrastructure
Chapter 15 Management and Planning for Public Health
Chapter 16 Pharmaceuticals
Chapter 17 Innovation, Technology and Design
Chapter 18 Evaluations of Large-Scale Health Programs
Chapter 19 Health and 'The Economy'
Chapter 20 International Trade and Health
Chapter 21 Global Health Governance and Diplomacy
이 도서의 다른 판차
|International public health||Michael H. Merson||2nd||2006||연세의학도서관 3층 구관 08서가 1열||362.1 M574i2|