- Exercise Stress Testing for Primary Care and Sports Medicine[electronic resource] / edited by Corey H. Evans, Russell D. White.
- Evans, Corey H., editor., White, Russell D., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 420 p. : online resource.
- Performing the Exercise Test -- Exercise Physiology for Graded Exercise Testing: A Primer for the Primary Care Clinician -- Performance of the Exercise Test -- Exercise Testing Special Protocols -- Testing Special Populations -- Interpretation and Application of the Exercise Test -- Interpreting the Exercise Test -- Common Abnormal Responses Seen with Exercise Testing and How to Manage Them -- Nuclear Imaging with Exercise Testing -- Stress Echocardiography -- Stratifying Symptomatic Patients Using the Exercise Test and Other Tools -- Exercise Testing as Applied to the Preoperative Patient -- Exercise Testing and Other Tools for Risk Stratification in~Asymptomatic Patients -- Promoting Therapeutic Lifestyle Change and the Primary Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease -- Exercise Testing After Bypass or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention -- Legal Aspects of Graded Exercise Testing -- Sports Medicine Applications of Exercise Testing -- Measuring Physical Fitness -- Generating an Exercise Prescription from the Exercise Test -- The Role of Gas Analysis and Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing -- Testing Athletic Populations -- Exercise Testing for the Symptomatic Athlete -- Case Studies -- Case Studies: Lessons Learned from~Interesting Cases.
General practice (Medicine).
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Primary Care Medicine.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387765969