- Exercise Genomics[electronic resource] / edited by Linda S. Pescatello, Stephen M. Roth.
- Pescatello, Linda S., editor., Roth, Stephen M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 268 p. : online resource.
- Molecular and Translational Medicine
- Table of Contents: 혻 Preface -- Foreward: Exercise, Fitness and Performance Genomics Poised to Make Significant Contributions to Health and Performance Traits.-혻Fundamental Concepts in Exercise Genomics.-혻Statistical and Methodological Considerations in Exercise Genomics -- Can You Be Born a Couch Potato?혻 The Genomic Regulation of Physical Activity -- Interaction between Exercise and Genetics in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: An Epidemiological Perspective -- The Interaction between Genetic Variation and Exercise and Physical Activity in the Determination of Body Composition and Obesity Status -- Interactive Effects of Genetics and Acute Exercise and Exercise Training on Plasma Lipoprotein-Lipid and Blood Pressure Phenotypes -- Genetic Aspects of Muscular Strength and Size.-혻혻Genomics of aerobic capacity and endurance performance ??clinical implications -- A Synopsis of Exercise Genomics Research and a Vision for its Future Translation into Practice -- Appendix I: Web-based Resources.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781607613541