Essentials of exercise physiology
- Essentials of exercise physiology / William D. McArdle, Frank I. Katch, Victor L. Katch.
- Philadelphia : Lea & Febiger, 1994.
- xi, 563 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Biology and chemistry basics for exercise physiology - Energy transfer and physical activity - Energy transfer in the body - Energy transfer during exercise - Energy expenditure at rest and during physical activity - Energy generating capacities of humans - Nutrition for physical activity - Macro- and micronutrients and water - Food energy and sports nutrition - Physiologic support systems - Pulmonary system and exercise - Cardiovascular system and exercise - Neuromuscular system and exercise - Hormones, exercise and training. - Exercise training and functional capacity - Training the anaerobic and aerobic energy systems - Training muscles to become stronger - Factors affecting physiologic function, energy transfer and performance - Ergogenic aids - Environmental factors and exercise - Body composition, weight control and age and health-related aspects of exercise - Composition of the human body - Obesity, exercise and weight control - Exercise, aging and cardiovascular health - Metric system and conversion constants in exercise physiology - Metabolic computations in open-circuit spirometry. - Selected examples for energy expenditure in household, recreational and sports activities (in kcal/min) - Evaluation of body composition - Frequently cited journals in exercise physiology.
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Exercise physiology : energy, nutrition, and human performance||McArdle, William D||4 Edition||1996|
|Exercise physiology : energy, nutrition, and human performance||McArdle, William D||2 Edition||1986|