- Critical Limb Ischemia Carotid Surgery[electronic resource] / edited by Svante Horsch, Kiriakos Ktenidis.
- Horsch, Svante., editor., Ktenidis, Kiriakos., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 143 p. 44 illus. : online resource.
- I Critical Limb Ischemia -- Critical limb ischemia: definition, incidence and prevalence, pathophysiology and diagnostic management -- Intraoperative thrombolysis as an adjunct to surgery in acute arterial occlusion -- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of the iliofemoral level -- Complications during and after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) of iliac and peripheral arteries -- Vascular surgical interventions required after complications caused by percutaneous transluminal angioplasty PTA -- Iliofemoral versus axillofemoral bypass for unilateral inflow reconstruction -- Femoro-popliteal bypass: indication, material choice, technique, results -- Femoro-distal PTFE bypass reconstruction with vein collar -- Crural and pedal bypass surgery: surgical technique and results -- Intra-operative measurements: the role of peripheral resistance -- Spinal cord stimulation in non-reconstructable or daredevil reconstructable patients with critical limb ischemia -- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) in the treatment of non-reconstructable arterial occlusive disease of upper extremities -- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS): a convenient enrichment or an expensive adventure in vascular surgery? -- II Carotid Surgery -- Carotid surgery ??past, present and future -- Diagnostic methods in carotid surgery -- Color-coded duplex ultrasonography of the carotid bifurcation: clinical application in preoperative diagnosis -- Ultrasonic and histopathological characteristics of the carotid plaque -- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the carotid and vertebral arteries -- Perioperative monitoring during carotid surgery ?봱ole of the local anaesthesia -- Intraoperative assessment of cerebral ischemia: somatosensory evoked potentials, transcranial Doppler and oxymetry -- Current therapeutical concept of carotid occlusive disease -- Operative results after carotid endarterectomy -- Carotid endarterectomy without preoperative angiography -- Carotid endarterectomy without patch and shunt -- Choise of graft material in carotid surgery vein versus PTFE -- Technique of eversion carotid endarterectomy -- Surgery of the elongated carotid artery ??indication, technique, results -- Redo-carotid surgery?봧ndication, technique, results -- Emergency carotid surgery ?봥uidelines for surgical treatment.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783798510753