- Sports Endocrinology[electronic resource] / edited by Michelle P. Warren, Naama W. Constantini.
- Warren, Michelle P., editor., Constantini, Naama W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 486 p. : online resource.
- Contemporary Endocrinology ; 23
- 1 Hormonal Response to Exercise: Methodological Considerations -- 2 Exercise and Endogenous Opiates -- 3 The Effect of Exercise on the Hypothalamo?봒ituitary?볾drenal Axis -- 4 Impact of Chronic Training on Pituitary Hormone Secretion in the Human -- 5 Exercise and the Growth Hormone?봊nsulin?봍ike Growth Factor-1 Axis -- 6 Thyroid Function and Exercise -- 7 The Male Reproductive System, Exercise, and Training -- 8 Exercise and the Hypothalamus: Ovulatory Adaptions -- 9 Exercise Training in the Normal Female: Effects of Exercise Stress and Energy Availablility on Metabolic Hormones and LH Pulsatility -- 10 Adrenergic Regulation of Energy Metabolism -- 11 Energy Balance and Weight Control: Endocrine Considerations -- 12 Hormonal Regulation of Fluid Homeostasis During and Following Exercise -- 13 Diabetes and Exercise -- 14 Hormonal Regulations of the Effects of Exercise on Bone: Postive and Negative Effects -- 15 The Role of Exercise in the Attainment of Peak Bone Mass and Bone Strength -- 16 Interrelationships Between Acute and Chronic Exercise and the Immune and Endocrine Systems -- 17 Exercise and the Developing Child: Endocrine Considerations -- 18 Exercise and the Female Reproductive System: The Effect of Hormonal Status on Performance -- 19 Exercise and Pregnancy: Hormonal Considerations -- 20 The Endocrine System in Overtraining -- 21 The Effects of Altitude on the Hormonal Responses to Exercise -- 22 Exercise, Circadian Rhythms, and Hormones -- 23 Physical Activity and Mood: The Endocrine Connection -- 24 Hormones as Performance-Enhancing Drugs.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617370854