- Educating, Evaluating, and Selecting Living Kidney Donors[electronic resource] / edited by Robert W. Steiner.
- Steiner, Robert W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 164 p. : online resource.
- Ethical Approaches to Living Kidney Donor Education and Acceptance -- Quality of Life and Survival on Dialysis and after Renal Transplantation -- Outcomes for Living Donor and Cadaver Donor Kidney Transplantation -- The Medical Evaluation and Risk Estimation of End Stage Renal Disease for Living Kidney Donors -- The Risk of End Stage Renal Disease for Hypertensive Kidney Donors -- Risk of Diabetes and Diabetic Nephropathy -- The Education and Counseling Process for Potential Donors and Donor Attitudes after Living Kidney Donation -- Attitudes, Practices, and Ethical Positions among Transplant Centers Concerning Living Kidney Donor Selection.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402012716