- Prefrontal Cortex: From Synaptic Plasticity to Cognition[electronic resource] / edited by Satoru Otani.
- Otani, Satoru., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 323 p. : online resource.
- Organization and Plasticity of the Prefrontal Cortex of the Rat -- Working Memory in Prefrontal Cortex and its Neuromodulation -- Dopamine Modulation of Prefrontal Cortical Neural Ensembles and Synaptic Plasticity -- Induction Properties of Synaptic Plasticity in Rat Prefrontal Neurons -- Up and Down Regulation of Synaptic Strength at Hippocampal to Prefrontal Cortex Synapses -- Changes of Neuronal Activity in the Prefrontal Cortex Related to the Expression and Extinction of Conditioned Fear Responses -- Stress and Prefrontal Cortical Dysfunction in the Rat -- Strategy Switching and the Rat Prefrontal Cortex -- Information Processing in the Primate Prefrontal Cortex -- The Role of Dopamine in Cognition: Insights from Neuropsychological Studies in Humans and Non-Human Primates -- The Role of Human Prefrontal Cortex in Motivated Perception and Behavior: A Macroscopic Perspective -- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of the Prefrontal Cortex: A Complementary Approach to Investigate Human Long-Term Memory -- Functional Neuroimaging and the Prefrontal Cortex: Organization by Stimulus Domain?.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402077661