- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Heart Failure[electronic resource] / edited by Bodh I. Jugdutt.
- Jugdutt, Bodh I., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 252 p. : online resource.
- NO and Pathophysiology of Heart Failure -- Nitric Oxide in Heart Failure: Friend or Foe -- NO and the Vasculature: Where Does It Come from and What Does It Do? -- Myocardial Contractile Effects of Nitric Oxide -- Nitric Oxide, Platelet Function, Myocardial Infarction and Reperfusion Therapies -- Nitric Oxide, Atherosclerosis and the Clinical Relevance of Endothelial Dysfunction -- Regulation of Cardiac Remodeling by Nitric Oxide: Focus on Cardiac Myocyte Hypertrophy and Apoptosis -- Role of Nitric Oxide in the Pathophysiology of Heart Failure -- Nitric Oxide, Cell Death, and Heart Failure -- Acute and Chronic Endothelial Dysfunction: Implications for the Development of Heart Failure -- The Role of NOS in Heart Failure: Lessons from Murine Genetic Models -- NO and Cardiovascular Therapeutics -- Nitric Oxide and Cardiovascular Protection -- Angiotensin II and Nitric Oxide Interaction -- The Nitric Oxide-Endothelin-1 Connection -- The Therapeutic Effect of Natriuretic Peptides in Heart Failure; Differential Regulation of Endothelial and Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthases -- Mechanisms Underlying Nitrate-Induced Endothelial Dysfunction: Insight from Experimental and Clinical Studies -- Statins and the Role of Nitric Oxide in Chronic Heart Failure -- Role of Nitric Oxide in Matrix Remodeling in Diabetes and Heart Failure -- Peroxynitrite in Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury -- The Role of the NO Axis and its Therapeutic Implications in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension -- Nitric Oxide and Cardioprotection During Ischemia-Reperfusion.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402077364