- Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Fredric P. Manfredsson.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Manfredsson, Fredric P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 493 p. 83 illus., 65 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1382
- Introduction to Viral Vectors and Other Delivery Methods for Gene Therapy of the Nervous System.-혻Delivering Transgenic DNA Exceeding the Carrying Capacity of AAV Vectors -- Expression of Multiple Functional RNAs or Proteins from One Viral Vector.-혻Regulated Gene Therapy.-혻Design of shRNA and miRNA for Delivery to the CNS.-혻Tissue Specific Promoters in the CNS.-혻Small Scale Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus Purification.-혻Lentivirus Production and Purification.-혻Viral Vector Production: Adenovirus.-혻Controlling AAV Tropism in the Nervous System with Natural and Engineered Capsids.-혻Altering Tropism of rAAV by Directed Evolution.-혻Altering Entry Site Preference of Lentiviral Vectors into Neuronal Cells by Pseudotyping with Envelope Glycoproteins.-혻Directed Evolution of Adenoviruses.-혻Intraparenchymal Stereotaxic Delivery of rAAV and Special Considerations in Vector Handling.-혻MRI-Guided Delivery of Viral Vectors.-혻Systemic Gene Therapy for Targeting the CNS -- Widespread Neuronal Transduction of the Rodent CNS via Neonatal Viral Injection.-혻AAV-Mediated Gene Transfer to Dorsal Root Ganglion.-혻Gene Therapy of the Peripheral Nervous System: The Enteric Nervous System.-혻Gene Therapy of the Peripheral Nervous System: Celiac Ganglia.-혻Convection Enhanced Delivery of Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus into the Mouse Brain.-혻Non-Viral Gene Therapy of the Nervous System: Electroporation.-혻Non-Viral, Lipid-Mediated DNA and mRNA Gene Therapy of the Central Nervous System (CNS): Chemical-Based Transfection.-혻Ex Vivo Gene Therapy Using Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Deliver Growth Factors in the Skeletal Muscle of a Familial ALS Rat Model.-혻Gene Therapy Models of Alzheimer?셲 Disease and Other Dementias.-혻Viral Vector-Based Modeling of Neurodegenerative Disorders: Parkinson?셲 Disease.-혻Gene Therapy-Based Modeling of Neurodegenerative Disorders: Huntington's Disease.-혻Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Neurological Disorders: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.-혻Stereotaxic Surgical Targeting of the Non-Human Primate Causate and Putamen: Gene Therapy for Huntington?셲 Disease.-혻Gene-Therapy for the Treatment of Neurological Disorders: Metabolic Disorders.-혻Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Neurological Disorders: Central Nervous System Neoplasms.-혻AAV2-Neurturin for Parkinson?셲 Disease: What Lessons Have We Learned?.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493932702