- Lentiviral Vectors and Exosomes as Gene and Protein Delivery Tools[electronic resource] / edited by Maurizio Federico.
- Federico, Maurizio., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 276 p. 47 illus., 33 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1448
- Construction of Modular Lentiviral Vectors for Effective Gene Expression and Knockdown -- Development of Inducible Molecular Switches Based on All-In-One Lentiviral Vectors Equipped With Drug Controlled FLP Recombinase -- Production Of Retrovirus-Based Vectors In Mildly Acidic Ph Conditions -- Optimized Lentiviral Transduction Protocols by use of a Poloxamer Enhancer, Spinoculation and Scfv-Antibody Fusions To VSV-G -- Transduction of Murine Hematopoietic Stem Cells with Tetracycline-Regulated Lentiviral Vectors -- Introduction of Shrnas, Mirnas or Antagomirs into Primary Human Liver Cells Through Lentiviral Vectors -- Production and Concentration of Lentivirus for Transduction of Primary Human T Cells -- Generating Transgenic Mice by Lentiviral Transduction of Spermatozoa Followed by In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer -- The LAM-PCR Method to Sequence LV Integration Sites -- Conditional Rnai using the Lentiviral GLTR System -- Lentiviral Vectors for the Engineering of Implantable Cells Secreting Recombinant Antibodies -- Transient Expression of Green Fluorescent Protein in Integrase-Defective Lentiviral Vector Transduced 293T Cell Line -- Intrastriatal Delivery of Integration-Deficient Lentiviral Vectors in a Rat Model of Parkinson's Disease -- Development of Lentiviral Vectors for Targeted Integration and Protein Delivery -- Biogenesis and Functions of Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles -- Generation, Quantification, and Tracing of Metabolically Labeled Fluorescent Exosomes -- Cardiac Myocyte Exosome Isolation -- Incorporation of Heterologous Proteins in Engineered Exosomes -- Exosome-Mediated Targeted Delivery of Mirnas.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493937516