- The Complement System[electronic resource] :Novel Roles in Health and Disease / edited by Janos Szebeni.
- Szebeni, Janos., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXI, 565 p. : online resource.
- The Development of the ?쏰ne-Hit??or ?쏶ingle Site??Theory of Complement Mediated Immune Hemolysis -- The Initiation Complexes of the Classical and Lectin Pathways -- Complement Genetics -- Regulation of Complement Receptor Gene Expression -- Coordination of Adaptive Immune Responses by C3 -- Terminal Complement Complex: Regulation of Formation and Pathophysiological Functions -- The Many Faces of the Membrane Regulators of Complement -- New Insights into the Regulation of Complement Activation by Decay Accelerating Factor -- The Role of Complement in Pregnancy and Fetal Loss -- Complement Deficiencies: a 2004 Update -- Microbial Evasion Mechanisms Against Human Complement -- Complement-Mediated Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Viral Infections -- Tumor Cell Resistance to Complement-Mediated Lysis -- Complement and Autoimmunity -- The Complex Roles of Anaphylatoxins in Allergic Asthma and Autoimmune Diseases -- Role of Complement in Allergy -- Complement Activation-Related Pseudoallergy -- The Role of Complement in Transplantation -- Role of Complement in Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction -- Role of Complement in Intestinal Ischemia/Reperfusion Induced Injury -- Role of C5a and C5a Receptor in Sepsis -- Role of Complement in Multi-Organ Dysfunction Syndrome -- Therapeutic Manipulation of the Complement System -- Activation and Inhibition of Complement by Immunoglobulins -- Engineering Control of Complement Inhibition at the Cell Surface.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402080555