Operations Research and Health Care A Handbook of Methods and Applications [electronic resource] :
- Operations Research and Health Care[electronic resource] :A Handbook of Methods and Applications / edited by Margaret L. Brandeau, Fran챌ois Sainfort, William P. Pierskalla.
- VIII, 874 p. : online resource.
- International Series in Operations Research & Management Science,0884-8289 ; 70
- Health Care Delivery: Current Problems and Future Challenges -- Health Care Operations Management -- Capacity Planning and Management in Hospitals -- Location of Health Care Facilities -- Ambulance Service Planning: Simulation and Data Visualisation -- Supply Chain Management of Blood Banks -- Evaluating the Efficiency of Hospitals??Perioperative Services Using Dea -- Benchmarking Using DEA: The Case of Mental Health Organizations -- Using Simulation in an Acute-care Hospital: Easier Said Than Done -- Public Policy and Economic Analysis -- Estimating Risks to the Public Health -- Modeling Health Outcomes for Economic Analysis -- Duct Tape for Decision Makers: The Use of or Models in Pharmacoeconomics -- Drug Policy: Insights from Mathematical Analysis -- Modeling The Costs and Effects of Maintenance Treatment for Opiate Addiction -- Harm Reduction in The Control of Infectious Diseases Among Injection Drug Users -- The Cost Effectiveness of Partially Effective HIV Vaccines -- Designing Pediatric Formularies for Childhood Immunization Using Integer Programming Models -- Allocating Resources to Control Infectious Diseases -- Microbial Risk Assessment for Drinking Water -- Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy -- Decision Making for Bioterror Preparedness: Examples from Smallpox Vaccination Policy -- Models for Kidney Allocation -- Planning in the Face of Politics: Reshaping Children?셲 Health Services in Inner London -- Clinical Applications -- Modeling Medical Treatment Using Markov Decision Processes -- Dynamic Influence Diagrams: Applications to Medical Decision Modeling -- Assessment of the Benefits of Anesthesia Patient Risk Reduction Measures -- An Asthma Policy Model -- A Bayesian Network to Assist Mammography Interpretation -- Optimization and Decision Support in Brachytherapy Treatment Planning -- Radiotherapy Treatment Design and Linear Programming -- Optimization Tools for Radiation Treatment Planning in Matlab -- Transmission Model Analysis of Nontypeable Haemophilus Influenzae -- The Impact of Novel Treatments on A? Burden in Alzheimer?셲 Disease: Insights from A Mathematical Model.
General practice (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
Operation Research/Decision Theory.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402076299