- Cancer Prevention[electronic resource] :Dietary Factors and Pharmacology / edited by Ann M. Bode, Zigang Dong.
- Bode, Ann M., editor., Dong, Zigang., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 288 p. 48 illus., 32 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- Combining Computational and Experimental Methods for Identifying Molecular Targets of Phytochemicals -- Common Methods Used for the Discovery of Natural Anticancer Compounds -- Nrf2-Target Approaches in Cancer Chemoprevention Mediated by Dietary Phytochemicals -- Methods to Analyze Chemopreventive Effect of Silibinin on Prostate Cancer Biomarkers Protein Expression -- An Approach to the Evaluation of Berries for Cancer Prevention with Emphasis on Esophageal Cancer -- The Use of Mouse Models for Lung Cancer Chemoprevention Studies -- The Azoxymethane Plus Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Mouse Colon Cancer Model for the Study of Dietary Chemoprevention of Inflammation-Associated Carcinogenesis -- The Use of Seahorse Extracellular Flux Analyzer in Mechanistic Studies of Naturally-Occurring Cancer Chemopreventive Agents -- Utilizing RNA-Seq to Define Phytochemical-Induced Alterations in Insulin and IGF Regulated Transcriptomes -- The Ex Vivo Use of Keratinocytes from Adult Mice to Define Stem Cell Activities in Cancer Research -- Quantitation of Acetaldehyde-DNA Adducts: Biomarkers of Alcohol Consumption -- Imaging Tools in Discovery and Development of Phytochemical Chemopreventive Agents -- Designing the Chemoprevention Trials of Tomorrow: Applying Lessons Learned from Past Definitive Trials.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461492269