- Gene Correction[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Francesca Storici.
- Storici, Francesca., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 463 p. 87 illus., 59 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1114
- RecTEPsy Mediated Recombineering in Pseudomonas syringae -- Genome Manipulations with Bacterial Recombineering and Site-Specific Integration in Drosophila -- Multiple Genetic Manipulations of DT40 Cell Line -- Gene Targeting of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells by Homologous Recombination -- Methods for the Assessment of ssODN-Mediated Gene Correction Frequencies in Muscle Cells -- Small Fragment Homologous Replacement (SFHR): Sequence-Specific Modification of Fenomic DNA in Eukaryotic Cells by Small DNA Fragments -- Preparation and Application of Triple Helix Forming Oligonucleotides and Single Strand Oligonucleotide Donors for Gene Correction -- Triplex-Mediated Genome Targeting and Editing -- Targeting piggyBac Transposon Integrations in the Human Genome -- Gene Targeting in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells with Adenoviral Vectors -- Enhanced Gene Targeting of Adult and Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Evolved Adeno-Associated Virus -- Lentiviral Vectors Encoding Zinc-Finger Nucleases Specific for the Model Target Locus HPRT1 -- Designing and Testing the Activities of TAL Effector Nucleases -- A Bacterial One-Hybrid System to Isolate Homing Endonuclease Variants with Altered DNA Target Specificities -- Design and Analysis of Site-Specific Single-Strand Nicking Endonucleases for Gene Correction -- CRISPR-Cas Mediated Targeted Genome Editing in Human Cells -- RNA-Guided Genome Editing of Mammalian Cells -- Nuclease-Mediated Double Strand Break (DSB) Enhancement of Small Fragment Homologous Recombination (SFHR) Gene Modification in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (hiPSCs) -- AAV-Mediated Gene Editing via Double-Strand Break Repair -- Genetic Modification Stimulated by the Induction of a Site-Specific Break Distant from the Locus of Correction in Haploid and Diploid Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- A Southern Blot Protocol to Detect Chimeric Nuclease-Mediated Gene Repair -- High-Throughput Cellular Screening of Engineered Nuclease Activity Using the Single-Strand Annealing Assay and Luciferase Reporter -- An Unbiased Method for Detection of Genome-Wide Off Target Effects in Cell Lines Treated with Zinc Finger Nucleases -- Identification of Off-Target Cleavage Sites of Zinc Finger Nucleases and TAL Effector Nucleases Using Predictive Models -- Method for Retinal Gene Repair in Neonatal Mouse -- In utero Delivery of Oligodeoxynucleotides for Gene Correction -- Portal Vein Delivery of Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy for Hemophilia -- Gene Correction of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Derived from a Murine Model of X-Linked Chronic Granulomatous Disorder -- Efficient Transduction of Hematopoietic Stem Cells and its Potential for Gene Correction of Hematopoietic Diseases.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627037600