- Methods of Cancer Diagnosis, Therapy and Prognosis[electronic resource] :Breast Carcinoma / edited by M. A. Hayat.
- Hayat, M. A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XLVIII, 728 p. : online resource.
- Methods of Cancer Diagnosis, Therapy and Prognosis ; 1
- Breast Cancer: An Introduction -- Breast Cancer: Computer-Aided Detection -- Sebaceous Carcinoma of the Breast: Clinicopathologic Features -- Breast Cancer: Detection by In-Vivo Imaging of Angiogenesis -- Breast and Prostate Biopsies: Use of Optimized High-Throughput MicroRNA Expression for Diagnosis (Methodology) -- Familial Breast Cancer: Detection of Prevalent High-Risk Epithelial Lesions -- Differentiation Between Benign and Malignant Papillary Lesions of Breast: Excisional Biopsy or Stereotactic Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy (Methodology) -- Multicentric Breast Cancer: Sentinel Node Biopsy as a Diagnostic Tool -- Breast Cancer Recurrence: Role of Serum Tumor Markers CEA and CA 15-3 -- Breast Cancer Patients Before, During or After Treatment: Circulating Tumor Cells in Peripheral Blood Detected by Multigene Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction -- Breast Cancer Patients: Diagnostic Epigenetic Markers in Blood -- Breast Cancer Patients: Detection of Circulating Cancer Cell-Related mRNA Markers with Membrane Array Method -- Prediction of Metastasis and Recurrence of Breast Carcinoma: Detection of Survivin-Expressing Circulating Cancer Cells -- Node-Negative Breast Cancer: Predictive and Prognostic Value of Peripheral Blood Cytokeratin-19 mRNA-Positive Cells -- Breast and Colon Carcinomas: Detection with Plasma CRIPTO-1 -- Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Abnormal Cytology in Nipple Aspirate Fluid -- Tissue Microarrays: Construction and Utilization for Biomarker Studies -- Systematic Validation of Breast Cancer Biomarkers Using Tissue Microarrays: From Construction to Image Analysis -- Phyllodes Tumors of the Breast: The Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis -- Phyllodes Tumor of the Breast: Prognostic Assessment Using Immunohistochemistry -- Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma: Detection Using Histology and Immunohistochemistry -- Invasive Breast Cancer: Overexpression of HER-2 Determined by Immunohistochemistry and Multiplex Ligation-Dependent Probe Amplification -- Operable Breast Cancer: Neoadjuvant Treatment (Methodology) -- Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer -- Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: Role of Chemotherapy in Improving Prognosis -- Relevance of Dose-Intensity for Adjuvant Treatment of Breast Cancer -- Advanced Breast Cancer: Treatment with Docetaxel/Epirubicin -- Systemic Therapy for Breast Cancer: Using Toxicity Data to Inform Decisions -- Chemotherapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Who Received Adjuvant Anthracyclines (An Overview) -- Estrogen Receptor-Negative and HER-2/neu-Positive Locally Advanced Breast Carcinoma: Therapy with Paclitaxel and Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor -- Breast Cancer: Side Effects of Tamoxifen and Anastrozole -- Breast Cancer: Expression of HER-2 and Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor as Clinical Markers for Response to Targeted Therapy -- Young Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Breast-Conserving Therapy: Role of BRCA1 and BRCA2 -- Radiation Therapy for Older Women with Early Breast Cancer -- Acute Side Effects of Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer Patients: Role of DNA-Repair and Cell Cycle Control Genes -- 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose/Positron Emission Tomography in Primary Breast Cancer: Factors Responsible for False-Negative Results -- Sentinel Lymph Node Surgery During Prophylactic Mastectomy (Methodology) -- Breast Conservation Surgery: Methods -- Lymph Node-Negative Breast Carcinoma: Assessment of HER-2/neu Gene Status as Prognostic Value -- Multifocal or Multicentric Breast Cancer: Understanding Its Impact on Management and Treatment Outcomes -- Are Breast Cancer Survivors at Risk for Developing Other Cancers? -- Distant Metastasis in Elderly Patients with Breast Cancer: Prognosis with Nodal Status -- Concomitant Use of Tamoxifen with Radiotherapy Enhances Subcutaneous Breast Fibrosis in Hypersensitive Patients -- Malignant Phyllodes Tumor of the Breast: Is Adjuvant Radiotherapy Necessary? -- Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: Multidrug Resistance -- Breast Cancer: Diagnosis of Recurrence Using 18 F-Fluorodeoxyglucose-Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography -- Role of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Ductal Carcinoma In Situ: Diagnosis and Methodology -- Breast Conservation Treatment of Early Stage Breast Carcinoma: Risk of Cardiac Mortality.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402083686