- Oxidants in Biology[electronic resource] :A Question of Balance / edited by Giuseppe Valacchi, Paul A. Davis.
- Valacchi, Giuseppe., editor., Davis, Paul A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 328 p. : online resource.
- Old Players -- Hydrogen Peroxide: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly -- Peroxynitrite: A Key Molecule in Skin Tissue Response to Different Types of Stress -- Cellular and Environmental Electrophiles: Balancing Redox Signaling, Inflammation, and Cell Death Pathways -- The Role of Reactive Nitrogen Species (RNS) in the Activation of Nuclear Factor Kappa B (NFkB) and Its Implications for Biological Systems: The Question of Balance -- Neutrophil-Derived Oxidants as Modulators of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Metabolism -- Fatty Acids in the Modulation of Reactive Oxygen Species Balance in Cancer -- The Question of Balance: The Interaction Between Blood and Ozone -- Iron and Erythrocytes: Physiological and Pathophysiological Aspects -- The Adventures of Superoxide Dismutase in Health and Disease: Superoxide in the Balance -- Glutathione Metabolism: Favorable Versus Unfavorable Effects -- Dual Roles of Oxidative Stress in the Lungs -- Antioxidants: How They Work -- New Players -- The Role of DUOX Isozymes in the Respiratory Tract Epithelium -- Hypertension, Diabetes, Oxidative Stress, and Cardiovascular Remodeling: Making the Connection with p66shc -- A Role of BRCA1-Associated Protein BARD1 in Oxidative Stress Response and Signaling and Proliferation Control -- Postprandial Events as a Trigger for Redox Unbalance: Role of Dietary Lipid Hydroperoxides and Antioxidants -- F2-Isoprostanes: Markers and Mediators of an Imbalanced Redox Status in the Liver.
Chemistry/Food Science, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402083983