- Safe at Home with Assistive Technology[electronic resource] / edited by Ingrid Kollak.
- Kollak, Ingrid., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 230 p. 48 illus., 29 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Prerequisits -- Living safely and actively in and around the home Four applied examples from avatars and ambient cubes to active walkers -- Using gaze control for communication and environment control How to find a good position and start working -- Caring TV ??for older people with multimorbidity living alone Positive feedback from users in Berlin and rural Mecklenburg-West Pomerania -- Arm rehabilitation at home for people with stroke: staying safe Encouraging results from the co-designed LifeCIT pro-gramme -- Telemonitoring in home care Creating the potential for a safer life at home -- Empowering the elderly and promoting active ageing through the Internet The benefit of e-inclusion programmes -- Use and development of new technologies in public wel-fare services A user-centred approach using step by step communication for problem solving -- Parents??experiences of caring for a ventilator-dependent child: a review of the literature -- Evaluation and outcomes of assistive technologies in an outpatient setting ??a technical-nursing science approach -- Assistive technology for people with dementia: ethical considerations. .
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319428895