- Oxidative Stress and Neuroprotection[electronic resource] / edited by H. Parvez, P. Riederer.
- Parvez, H., editor., Riederer, P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 264 p. : online resource.
- Journal of Neural Transmission. Supplementa ; 71
- Levodopa in the treatment of Parkinson?셲 disease -- Changing dopamine agonist treatment in Parkinson?셲 disease: experiences with switching to pramipexole -- The DONPAD-study ??Treatment of dementia in patients with Parkinson?셲 disease with donepezil -- PD-related psychosis: pathophysiology with therapeutical strategies -- Antioxidant capacity in postmortem brain tissues of Parkinson?셲 and Alzheimer?셲 diseases -- Apoptosis inhibition in T cells triggers the expression of proinflammatory cytokines ??implications for the CNS -- Molecular mechanism of the relation of monoamine oxidase B and its inhibitors to Parkinson?셲 disease: possible implications of glial cells -- Involvement of type A monoamine oxidase in neurodegeneration: regulation of mitochondrial signaling leading to cell death or neuroprotection -- The relationship of early studies of monoamine oxidase to present concepts -- Isatin, an endogenous MAO inhibitor, and a rat model of Parkinson?셲 disease induced by the Japanese encephalitis virus -- Isatin interaction with glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, a putative target of neuroprotective drugs: partial agonism with deprenyl -- Inhibition of amine oxidases by the histamine-1 receptor antagonist hydroxyzine -- Neuroprotection for Parkinson?셲 disease -- Marker for a preclinical diagnosis of Parkinson?셲 disease as a basis for neuroprotection -- Assessing neuroprotection in Parkinson?셲 disease: from the animal models to molecular neuroimaging in vivo -- Deprenyl: from chemical synthesis to neuroprotection -- The use of rasagiline in Parkinson?셲 disease -- Novel neuroprotective neurotrophic NAP analogs targeting metal toxicity and oxidative stress: potential candidates for the control of neurodegenerative diseases -- Acute and chronic effects of developmental iron deficiency on mRNA expression patterns in the brain -- Long lasting effects of infancy iron deficiency ??Preliminary results -- Altered regulation of iron transport and storage in Parkinson?셲 disease -- Iron dyshomeostasis in Parkinson?셲 disease -- Cerebral oligemia and iron influence in cerebral structures ??element of Morbus Parkinson Models? -- Impact of selenium, iron, copper and zinc in on/off Parkinson?셲 patients on L-dopa therapy -- Metal specificity of an iron-responsive element in Alzheimer?셲 APP mRNA 5?untranslated region, tolerance of SH-SY5Y and H4 neural cells to desferrioxamine, clioquinol, VK-28, and a piperazine chelator -- Green tea catechins as brain-permeable, non toxic iron chelators to ?쐇ron out iron??from the brain.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783211333273