- Preventive Nutrition[electronic resource] :The Comprehensive Guide for Health Professionals / edited by Adrianne Bendich, Richard J. Deckelbaum.
- Bendich, Adrianne., editor., Deckelbaum, Richard J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 865 p. 150 illus. : online resource.
- Nutrition and Health
- Global Issues -- Public Health Benefits of Preventive Nutrition -- Health Economics of Preventive Nutrition -- Econutrition: Preventing Malnutrition with Agrodiversity Interventions -- Nutrition in the Age of Polypharmacy -- Cancer Prevention -- Diet and Childhood Cancer: Preliminary Evidence -- Prevention of Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Cancers -- Factors in the Causation of Female Cancers and Prevention -- The Role of Nutrition and Diet in Prostate Cancer -- Dietary Supplements and Cancer Risk: Epidemiologic Research and Recommendations -- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention -- N-3 Fatty Acids from Fish and Plants: Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease -- Cardiovascular Effects of Trans Fatty Acids -- Antioxidant and B-vitamins and Atherosclerosis -- B Vitamins in the Prevention of Cognitive Decline and Vascular Dementia -- Diabetes and Obesity -- The Women's Health Initiative: Lessons for Preventive Nutrition -- Role of Nutrition in the Pathophysiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and the Spectrum of Cardiometabolic Disease -- Nutrition, Metabolic Syndrome, and Diabetes in the Senior Years -- Adipokines, Nutrition, and Obesity -- Diet, Obesity, and Lipids: Cultural and Political Barriers to Their Control in Developing Economies -- Prevention of Major Disabilities; Improvement in Health Outcomes -- Diet, Osteoporosis, and Fracture Prevention: The Totality of the Evidence -- Gastric Acid Secretions, Treatments, and Nutritional Consequences -- Nutritional Antioxidants, Dietary Carbohydrate, and Age-Related Maculopathy and Cataract -- Micronutrients and Immunity in Older People -- Micronutrients: Immunological and Infection Effects on Nutritional Status and Impact on Health in Developing Countries -- HIV and Nutrition -- Optimal Pregnancy/Infancy Outcomes -- Folic Acid/Folic Acid-Containing Multivitamins and Primary Prevention of Birth Defects and Preterm Birth -- Maternal Nutrition and Preterm Delivery -- Linking Prenatal Nutrition to Adult Mental Health -- Nutrition Transitions Around the World -- Nutritional Habits and Obesity in Latin America: An Analysis of the Region -- Effects of Western Diet on Risk Factors of Chronic Disease in Asia -- Goals for Preventive Nutrition in Developing Countries -- Preventive Nutrition and the Food Industry: Perspectives on History, Present, and Future Directions -- The Role of Preventive Nutrition in Clinical Practice.
General practice (Medicine).
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Primary Care Medicine.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781603275415