- Pediatric Obesity[electronic resource] :Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment / edited by Michael Freemark.
- Freemark, Michael., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 487 p. : online resource.
- Contemporary Endocrinology
- The Obesity Epidemic: A Global Perspective -- Global Dynamics in Childhood Obesity: Reflections on a Life of Work in the Field -- The Neuroendocrine Perspective: The Control of Appetite and Energy Expenditure -- The Neuroendocrine Control of Energy Balance -- The Genetics of Childhood Obesity -- Monogenic Obesity -- Syndromic Obesity -- Polygenic Obesity -- Racial Differences in Childhood Obesity: Pathogenesis and Complications -- Pre- and Perinatal Determinants of Childhood Obesity -- Maternal Determinants of Childhood Obesity: Weight Gain, Smoking, and Breastfeeding -- Intrauterine Growth Retardation -- Gestational Diabetes -- The Roles of Diet and Energy Expenditure in Obesity Pathogenesis -- The Role of Diet -- Energy Expenditure in Children: The Role of NEAT -- Metabolic Complications of Childhood Obesity -- Childhood Obesity and the Regulation of Growth, Thyroid Function, Sexual Development, and Calcium Homeostasis -- Pathogenesis of Insulin Resistance and Glucose Intolerance in Childhood Obesity -- Pathogenesis and Management of Dyslipidemia in Obese Children -- Fatty Liver Disease -- Pathogenesis of Hypertension and Renal Disease in Obesity -- Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Sleep Duration in Childhood Obesity -- The Long-Term Metabolic Complications of Childhood Obesity -- Childhood Obesity, Atherogenesis, and Adult Cardiovascular Disease -- Treatment of Childhood Obesity: Lifestyle Intervention -- Family-Based Behavioral Interventions -- Exercise and Childhood Obesity -- School- and Community-Based Interventions -- Management of Obesity with Complications: Pharmacotherapy and Bariatric Surgery -- Pharmacotherapy of Childhood Obesity and Pre-diabetes -- Pathogenesis and Management of Adiposity and Insulin Resistance in PCOS: Prevention and Treatment of the Metabolic Disease Components -- Obesity and Metabolic Dysfunction in the Child with a Major Behavioral Disorder: Atypical Antipsychotics -- Hypothalamic Obesity -- Bariatric Surgery in Adolescents -- Challenges to Long-Term Success -- Neuroendocrine and Metabolic Adaptations in the Central Nervous System That Facilitate Weight Regain -- The Socio-cultural Context for Obesity Prevention and Treatment in Children and Adolescents: Influences of Ethnicity and Gender -- The Future of Childhood Obesity in the Global Marketplace -- The Marketing and Distribution of Fast Food -- Local and National Policy-Based Interventions: To Improve Children?셲 Nutrition.
General practice (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781603278737