- Diseases of the Thyroid[electronic resource] / edited by Lewis E. Braverman.
- Braverman, Lewis E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 393 p. : online resource.
- Contemporary Endocrinology ; 2
- 1 Molecular Mechanisms of Nuclear Thyroid Hormone Action -- 2 Nongenomic Actions of Thyroid Hormone -- 3 Thyroid Testing: A Clinical Approach -- 4 Update on the Sick Euthyroid Syndrome -- 5 Neonatal Screening for Thyroid Disease -- 6 Thyroid Disease in Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence -- 7 Thyroid Disease in Older Persons -- 8 Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases -- 9 Problems in the Management of Hypothyroidism -- 10 Management of the Various Causes of Thyrotoxicosis -- 11 Resistance to Thyroid Hormone -- 12 Evaluation and Management of the Euthyroid Nodular and Diffuse Goiter -- 13 Radiation and Thyroid Cancer: Lessons from 46 Years of Study -- 14 Management of Thyroid Cancer -- 15 Thyroid Dysfunction During Pregnancy and After Delivery -- 16 Environmental Goitrogens -- 17 Adverse Effects of Iodine Deficiency and its Eradication by Iodine Supplementation -- 18 Dynamics of Environmental Repletion of Iodine: Four Years??Experience of Iodination of Irrigation Water in Hotien, Xinjiang, China -- 19 Iodine-Induced Thyroid Disease.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781475725964