- Aortic Root Surgery[electronic resource] :The Biological Solution / edited by Charles A. Yankah, Yuguo Weng, Roland Hetzer.
- Yankah, Charles A., editor., Weng, Yuguo., editor., Hetzer, Roland., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 616 p. : online resource.
- Imaging of the aortic root -- Perioperative imaging for assessing aortic and mitral valve diseases and surgical procedures -- Innovations in aortic valve surgery -- The aortic root -- Percutaneous transluminal aortic valve replacement: The CoreValve prosthesis -- Transapical aortic valve implantation ??A truly minimally invasive option for high-risk patients -- From minimally invasive to percutaneous aortic valve replacement -- Sutureless equine aortic valve replacement -- The Ross operation: Aortic valve and root replacement with pulmonary autograft -- Pulmonary autograft or aortic allograft for surgical treatment of active infective aortic valve endocarditis: a review of the literature -- The Ross operation: two decades of clinical experience -- Aortic valve repair and valve sparing root procedures -- The bicuspid aortic valve -- From dynamic anatomy to conservative aortic valve surgery: the tale of the ring -- Yacoub/David techniques for aortic root operation: success and failures -- Aortic annuloplasty -- Correction of aortic valve incompetence combined with ascending aortic aneurysm by relocation of the aortic valve plane through a short-length aortic graft replacement -- Using BioGlue to achieve hemostasis in aortic root surgery -- Endocarditis -- Challenges in the surgical management of infective endocarditis -- Clinical results of the Shelhigh짰 stentless bioprosthesis in patients with active infective endocarditis: -- Double valve endocarditis and evolving paraannular abscess formation -- Aortic root abscess: reconstruction of the left ventricular outflow tract and allograft aortic valve and root replacement -- Implantation techniques of freehand subcoronary aortic valve and root replacement with a cryopreserved allograft for aortic root abscess -- Surgery for atrial fibrillation -- Cryoablation for the treatment of atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing minimally invasive mitral valve surgery -- Minimally invasive endoscopic ablation on the beating heart in patients with lone atrial fibrillation -- Hemodynamic evaluation of the bioprosthetic aortic valves -- Evaluation of bioprosthetic valve performance as a function of geometric orifice area and space efficiency??A reliable alternative to effective orifice area -- Long-term results of biological valves -- Stented and stentless aortic bioprostheses: competitive or complimentary? -- Edwards Prima Plus Stentless Bioprosthesis: Long-term clinical and hemodynamic results -- The Cryo-Life O?섳rien stentless valve: 1991??008 -- Medtronic stentless Freestyle짰 porcine aortic valve replacement -- The ATS 3f Aortic Bioprosthesis -- The Vascutek Elan stentless porcine prosthesis ??The Glasgow experience -- Sorin pericardial valves -- The changing role of pericardial tissue in biological valve surgery: 22 years??experience with the Sorin Mitroflow stented pericardial valve -- 20 years??durability of Carpentier-Edwards Perimount stented pericardial aortic valve -- Twenty-year experience with the St. Jude Medical Biocor bioprosthesis in the aortic position -- 20-Year durability of bioprostheses in the aortic position -- Clinical results including hemodynamic performance of the Medtronic Mosaic porcine bioprosthesis up to ten years -- Aortic root replacement with the BioValsalva prosthesis -- Valve replacement in renal dialysis patients: bioprostheses versus mechanical prostheses -- Replacement of bioprostheses after structural valve deterioration -- Predictors of patient?셲 outcome -- Predicted outcomes after aortic valve replacement in octogenarians with aortic stenosis -- Predicted patient outcome after bioprosthetic AVR and the Ross operation -- Anticoagulation -- Anticoagulation and self-management of INR: mid-term results -- Tissue engineering -- Biomatrix-polymer hybrid material for heart valve tissue engineering -- Standards for the in vitro fabrication of heart valves using human umbilical cord cells -- Tissue engineering with a decellularized valve matrix -- Regularatory issues on tissue valves -- Human tissues for cardiovascular surgery: regulatory requirements -- Concluding remarks -- Concluding remarks -- Atlas of biological valves -- Atlas of biological valves.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783798518681