- Nutrition Guide for Physicians and Related Healthcare Professionals[electronic resource] / edited by Norman J. Temple, Ted Wilson, George A. Bray.
- 2nd ed. 2017.
- Temple, Norman J., editor., Wilson, Ted., editor., Bray, George A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXII, 392 p. 20 illus., 14 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Nutrition and Health
- Part I: Nutrition Across the Lifespan -- Pregnancy: Preparation for the Next Generation -- Infants: Transition from Breast to Bottle to Solids -- Young Children: Preparing for the Future -- Nutrition in Adolescence -- Nutritional Challenges of Girls and Women -- Healthy Aging: Nutrition Concepts for Older Adults -- Eating Disorders: Disorders of Under and Overnutrition -- Obesity: Understanding and Achieving a Healthy Weight -- Nutrition Therapy Effectiveness for the Treatment of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: Prioritizing Recommendations Based on Evidence -- Lifestyle Interventions to Stem the Tide of Type 2 Diabetes -- Coronary Heart Disease: Nutritional Interventions for Prevention and Therapy -- Diet and Blood Pressure: The High and Low of it -- Role of Nutrition in Understanding Common Gastrointestinal Disorders -- Nutrition in Patients with Diseases of the Liver and Pancreas -- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Kidney Related Disorders -- Inherited Metabolic Disorders and Nutritional Genomics: Choosing the Wrong Parents -- Food Allergy and Intolerance: Diagnosis and Nutritional Management -- Hone Health: Sound Suggestions for Stronger Bones -- Diet, Physical Activity, and Cancer Prevention -- Vegetarian and Vegan Diets: Weighing the Claims -- Dietary Recommendations for Non-Alcoholic Beverages -- What is Best for the Patient: Abstinence or Moderate Alcohol Consumption? -- Dietary Fiber: All Fibers are not Alike -- Dietary Fate: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly -- Vitamins: The Essentials -- Mineral Nutrients: from Macro-Level to Ultra Trace -- Issues of Food Safety and Quality: Are "Organic" Food Better? -- What is a Healthy Diet? From Nutritional Science to Food Guides -- Dietary Reference Intakes: Cutting through the Confusion -- Food Labels and Sources of Nutrients: Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff -- Achieving Dietary Change: the Role of the Physician -- Dietary Supplements: Navigating a Minefield -- A Plague of False and Misleading Information -- Drug Interactions with Food and Beverages -- Nutritional Status: An Overview of Methods for Assessment -- Nutritional Considerations following Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass and Sleeve Gastrectomy.
General practice (Medicine).
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Primary Care Medicine.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319499284