- Advances in Alzheimer?셲 and Parkinson?셲 Disease[electronic resource] :Insights, Progress, and Perspectives / edited by Abraham Fisher, Maurizio Memo, Fabrizio Stocchi, Israel Hanin.
- Fisher, Abraham., editor., Memo, Maurizio., editor., Stocchi, Fabrizio., editor., Hanin, Israel., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXX, 490 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Behavioral Biology ; 57
- Clinical Features and Treatment of Dementia Associated With Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Neurogenetics in Parkinson's Disease -- Impaired DNA Repair Systems: Generation of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Increased Sensitivity to Excitotoxicity -- Current Problems and Strategies in Motor Rehabilitation for Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Critical Acute Akinesia in Parkinson?셲 Disease Patients Concomitant with Additional Precipitating Factors Other Than Treatment Withdrawal: A Possible Lethal Complication -- Biomarkers for Early Detection of Parkinson?셲 Disease: An Essential Challenge -- Neurotransmitter and Neurotrophic Factor-Secreting Cell Line Grafting for the Treatment of Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Novel Therapeutic Target in PD: Experimental Models -- LRRK2 (Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2) Gene on PARK8 Locus in Families with Parkinsonism -- Microglia Activation and Gene Expression of Cytokines in Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Dissecting the Biochemical Pathways Mediated by Genes Implicated in Parkinson?셲 Disease: Induction of DJ-1 Expression in A30P ?-Synuclein Mice -- Neuroinflammation in Early Stages of Alzheimer?셲 Disease and Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Alzheimer?셲 Disease, Parkinson?셲 Disease, and Frontotemporal Dementias: Different Manifestations of Protein Misfolding -- Role of Oxidative Insult and Neuronal Survival in Alzheimer?셲 and Parkinson?셲 Diseases -- Redox Proteomics Identification of Oxidatively Modified Proteins in Alzheimer?셲 Disease Brain and in Brain from a Rodent Model of Familial Parkinson?셲 Disease: Insights into Potential Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration -- Biomarkers for Alzheimer?셲 Disease and Parkinson?셲 Disease -- Bioluminescent Imaging of Excitotoxic and Endotoxic Brain Injury in Living Mice -- Alzheimer?셲 Disease Neuroimaging Initiative -- Two Hits and You?셱e Out? A Novel Mechanistic Hypothesis of Alzheimer Disease -- Vascular Risk Factors and Risk for Alzheimer?셲 Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment: Population-Based Studies -- Cholesterol Transport and Production in Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- Cholesterol and A? Production: Methods for Analysis of Altered Cholesterol De Novo Synthesis -- Glycosaminoglycans and Analogs in Neurodegenerative Disorders -- Prospective Role of Glycosaminoglycans in Apoptosis Associated with Neurodegenerative Disorders -- Stem Cell Therapy in Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- Oral A? Vaccine Using a Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus Vector in an Alzheimer?셲 Disease Mouse Model -- In Vivo Targeting of Amyloid Plaques Via Intranasal Administration of Phage Anti-?-Amyloid Antibodies -- Decreased ProBDNF: The Cause of Alzheimer?셲-Associated Neurodegeneration and Cognitive Decline? -- Shift in the Balance of TRKA and ProNGF in Prodromal Alzheimer ?셲 Disease -- Neuroprotective Effects of Trophic Factors and Natural Products: Involvement of Multiple Intracellular Kinases -- Intraneuronal A? and Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- Physiological Processing of the Cellular Prion Protein and ?APP: Enzymes and Regulation -- Expression of Wnt Receptors, Frizzled, in Rat Neuronal Cells -- Cell Models of Tauopathy -- Co-expression of FTDP-17 Human Tau and GSK-3횩 (or APPSW) in Transgenic Mice: Induction of Tau Polymerization and Neurodegeneration -- Enhanced Activation of NF-?B Signaling by Apolipoprotein E4 -- Pleiotropic Effects of Apolipoprotein E in Dementia: Influence on Functional Genomics and Pharmacogenetics -- Up-regulation of the ?-Secretase Pathway -- Frequency and Relation of Argyrophilic Grain Disease and Thorn-Shaped Astrocytes in Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- Cellular Membranes as Targets in Amyloid Oligomer Disease Pathogenesis -- Ganglioside-Dependent Generation of a Seed for Alzheimer?셲 Disease Amyloid -- Evidence That Amyloid Pathology Progresses in a Neurotransmitter-Specific Manner -- Rationale for Glutamatergic and Cholinergic Approaches for the Treatment of Alzheimer?셲 Disease -- Cortical Cholinergic Lesion Causes A? Deposition: Cholinergic-Amyloid Fusion Hypothesis -- Expression of Acetylcholinesterase in Alzheimer?셲 Disease Brain: Role in Neuritic Dystrophy and Synaptic Scaling -- Role of b-Amyloid in the Pathophysiology of Alzheimer?셲 Disease and Cholinesterase Inhibition: Facing the Biological Complexity to Treat the Disease -- Dissociation Between the Potent ?-Amyloid Protein Pathway Inhibition and Cholinergic Actions of the Alzheimer Drug Candidates Phenserine and Cymserine -- Allosteric Potentiators of Neuronal Nicotinic Cholinergic Receptors: Potential Treatments for Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387720746