- cAMP Signaling[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Manuela Zaccolo.
- Zaccolo, Manuela., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 222 p. 47 illus., 36 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1294
- Simultaneous Assessment of cAMP Signaling Events in Different Cellular Compartments Using FRET-Based Reporters -- Recording Intracellular cAMP Levels with EPAC-Based FRET Sensors by Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging -- A Novel Approach Combining Real-Time Imaging and the Patch-Clamp Technique to Calibrate FRET-Based Reporters for cAMP in Their Cellular Microenvironment -- Structure-Based, In Silico Approaches for the Development of Novel cAMP FRET Reporters -- Automated Image Analysis of FRET Signals for Subcellular cAMP Quantification -- Channel-Based Reporters for cAMP Detection -- Imaging Sub-Plasma Membrane cAMP Dynamics with Fluorescent Translocation Reporters -- Adenoviral Transduction of FRET-Based Biosensors for cAMP in Primary Adult Mouse Cardiomyocytes -- Generation of Transgenic Mice Expressing FRET Biosensors -- Photoactivatable Adenylyl Cyclase (PACs) as a Tool to Study cAMP Signaling In Vivo: An Overview -- Selective Disruption of the AKAP Signaling Complexes -- Screening for Small Molecule Disruptors of AKAP-PKA Interactions -- Structure-Based Bacteriophage Screening for AKAP-Selective PKA Regulatory Subunit Variants -- A Yeast-Based High-Throughput Screen for Modulators of Phosphodiesterase Activity -- Separation of PKA and PKG Signaling Nodes by Chemical Proteomics -- Development of Computational Models of cAMP Signaling.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493925360