- Textbook of Rapid Response Systems[electronic resource] :Concept and Implementation / edited by Michael A. DeVita, Ken Hillman, Rinaldo Bellomo.
- DeVita, Michael A., editor., Hillman, Ken., editor., Bellomo, Rinaldo., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 438p. 44 illus. : online resource.
- Section I: RRS?셲 and Patient Safety -- Rapid Response Systems History and Terminology -- RRS?셲 General Principles -- Measuring and Improving Safety -- Integrating a Rapid Response System into a Patient Safety Program -- Acute Hospitalist Medicine and the Rapid Response System -- Medical Trainees and Patient Safety -- Rapid Response Systems: A Review of the Evidence -- Health Care Systems and Their (Lack of) Integration -- Creating Process and Policy Change in Health Care -- The Challenge of Predicting in Hospital Cardiac Arrests and Deaths -- The Meaning of Vital Signs -- Matching Illness Severity with Level of Care -- Causes of Failure to Rescue -- Section II. Creating a RRS -- Impact of Hospital Size and Location on Feasibility of RRS -- Barriers to the Implementation of RRS -- An Overview of the Afferent Limb -- The Impact of Delayed RRS Activation -- The Case for Family Activation of the RRS -- RRT: Nurse-led RRS?셲 -- MET: Physician-led RRS?셲 -- Pediatric RRS?셲 -- Sepsis Response Team -- Other Efferent Limb Teams: (BAT, DAT, M, H, and trauma) -- Other Efferent Limb Teams: Crisis Response for Obstetric Patients -- Personnel Resources for Responding Teams -- Equipment, Medications, and Supplies for a RRS -- The Administrative Limb -- The Secondary Victim -- Section III. Monitoring of Efficacy and New Challenges -- RRS?셲 in Teaching Hospitals -- The Nurse?셲 View of RRS?셲 -- Resident Training and RRS?셲 -- Optimizing RRS?셲 Through Simulation -- Evaluating Effectiveness of Complex System Interventions -- RRS Education for Ward Staff -- Standardized Process and Outcome Assessment Tool -- The Impact of RRS?셲 on Choosing ?쏯ot For Resuscitation??Status -- The Costs and the Savings.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387928524