- Biodefence[electronic resource] :Advanced Materials and Methods for Health Protection / edited by Sergey Mikhalovsky, Abdukhakim Khajibaev.
- Mikhalovsky, Sergey., editor., Khajibaev, Abdukhakim., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 326 p. : online resource.
- NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology,1874-6489
- Preface. Acknowledgements. Nanomaterials and Nanostructured Adsorbents. Solvothermal Synthesis of Photocatalic TiO2 Nanoparticles capable of Killing Escherichia coli -- Carbon Nanotubes: Biorisks and Biodefence -- Toxicology of Nano-Objects ??Nanoparticles, Nanostructures and Nanophases -- Carbon Adsorbents with Adjustable Porous Structure Formed in the Chemical Dehydrohalogenation of Halogenated Polymers -- Application of Small Angle X-Ray Scattering Techniques for Characterizing High Surface Area Carbons -- Methods of Detection and Analysis. Sensors for Breath Analysis: An Advanced Approach to Express and Monitorning of Human Diseases -- Express Instrumental Diagnostics of Diseases Caused by Retroviral Infections -- Nanostructured Silicon and Its Applications as the Transducer in Immune Biosensors -- New Method of Testing Blood Cells in Native Smears in Reflected Light -- The Crystallografic Method of Identification of Microorganisms -- Biological and Chemical Methods of Protection. Drug Delivery Systems and Their Potential for Use in Battlefield Situations -- Biological Menas against Bio-Terrorism: Phage Therapy and Prophylaxis against Pathogenic Bacteria -- Enzyme Stabilization in Nanostructured Materials, for Use in Organophophorus Nerve Agent Detoxification and Prophylaxis -- The Investigation of Relationship between the Poly-Morphism in Exon 5 of Glutathione S-Transferase P1 (GSTP1) Gene and Breast Cancer -- The New Biotechnological Medication ?쏤arGALS??and Its Antimicrobial Properties -- Design and adsorption Cartridges for Personal Protection from Toxic Gases -- Using Silver Nanoparticles as an Antimicrobial Agent -- Immobilization and Controlled Release of Bioactive Substances from Stimuli-Responsive Hydrogels -- Medical Treatment. Critical Care Organization during Mass Hospitalization -- Enterosgel ??a Novel Organosilicon Enterosorbent with a Wide Range of Medical Applications -- Rehabilitation Methods for Exposure to Heavy Metals under Environmental Conditions -- Clinical Signs of the Development of Acute Hepatocellular Insufficiency and Ways to Prevent it, in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis after Porto-Systemic Shunting -- Applications of Innovative Technologies in Diagnostics and Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis -- Novel Skin Substitute Biomaterial to Treat Full-Thickness Wounds in a Burns Emergency Care -- New Anti-Microbial Treatment of Purulent-Inflammatory Lung Diseases in Patients Supported by Long-Term Artificial Ventilation of Lungs -- Oxidant and Antioxidant Status of Patients with Chronic Leg Ulcer before and After Low Intensity Laser Therapy -- Extracorporeal Methods of Treatment. Advances and Problems of Biospecific Hemosorption -- Deliganding Carbonic Adsorbents for Simultaneous Removal of Protein-Bound Toxins, Bacterial Toxins and Inflammatory Cytokines -- Plasmapheresis and Laser Therapy in Complex Treatment of Myasthenia and Their Influence on Erythrocytes and Endothelium -- Efficacy of Modified Hemosorbents Used for Treatments of Patients with Multi-Organ Insufficiency.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789400702165