- Antiviral RNAi[electronic resource] :Concepts, Methods, and Applications / edited by Ronald P. van Rij.
- Rij, Ronald P. van., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 411 p. 39 illus., 18 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 721
- Defense and counter-defense in the RNAi-based antiviral immune system in insects -- RNAi and cellular miRNAs in infections by mammalian viruses -- Viral miRNAs -- Progress in RNAi-based antiviral therapeutics -- Chemical modification of small interfering RNA -- Viral small RNA cloning and sequencing -- Visitor, an informatic pipeline for analysis of viral siRNA sequencing datasets -- Computational prediction of viral miRNAs.-혻Detection of Viral microRNAs by Northern Blot Analysis -- Detection of viral microRNA with S1 Nuclease Protection assay -- Characterization of RISC associated adenoviral small RNAs -- Identification of Viral Suppressors of RNAi by a Reporter Assay in Drosophila S2 Cell Culture -- Dicer assay in Drosophila S2 cell extract -- Slicer activity in Drosophila melanogaster S2 extract -- Gel Mobility Shift Assays for RNA-binding viral RNAi suppressors -- dsRNA uptake in adult Drosophila -- Design of small interfering RNAs for antiviral applications -- RNAi inducing lentiviral vectors for anti-HIV-1 gene therapy -- Production of multicopy shRNA lentiviral vectors for antiviral therapy -- Intranasal delivery of antiviral siRNA -- Antibody mediated delivery of siRNAs for anti-HIV therapy -- Aptamer-targeted RNAi for HIV-1 therapy -- RNAi screening for host factors involved in viral infection using Drosophila cells -- Genome-wide RNAi Screen for Viral Replication in Mammalian Cell Culture -- RNAi screening in mammalian cells to identify novel host cell molecules involved in the regulation of viral infections.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617790362