- MicroRNA and Cancer[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Wei Wu.
- Wu, Wei., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 273 p. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 676
- MicroRNA Biogenesis and Cancer -- Computational Identification of MiRNAs Involved in Cancer -- The Principles of MiRNA-Masking Antisense Oligonucleotides Technology -- The Concept of Multiple-Target Anti-miRNA Antisense Oligonucleotide Technology -- Modulation of MicroRNAs for Potential Cancer Therapeutics -- Detection of MicroRNAs in Cultured Cells and Paraffin-Embedded Tissue Specimens by In situ Hybridization -- MicroRNA Northern Blotting, Precursor Cloning, and Ago2-Improved RNA Interference -- MiRNA Profiling on High Throughput OpenArray System -- Silicon Nanowire Biosensor for Ultrasensitive and Label-Free Direct Detection of miRNAs -- High Throughput and Reliable Protocols for Animal microRNA Library Cloning -- MicroRNA Regulation of Growth Factor Receptor Signalling in Human Cancer Cells -- Epigenetic Regulation of MicroRNA Expression in Cancer -- In vitro Functional Study of miR-126 in Leukemia -- Prediction of the Biological Effect of Polymorphisms within MicroRNA Binding Sites -- The Guideline of the Design and Validation of MiRNA Mimics -- Analysis of Targets and Functions Co-Regulated by MicroRNAs -- Utilization of SSCprofiler to Predict a New MiRNA Gene -- MicroRNA-Profiling Using Fluorescence-Labeled Beads: Data Acquisition and Processing.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781607618621