- Methods for the Discovery and Characterization of G Protein-Coupled Receptors[electronic resource] / edited by Craig W. Stevens.
- Stevens, Craig W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 428 p. 81 illus., 5 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Neuromethods,0893-2336 ; 60
- In Silico Identification of Novel G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Alternative Pre-mRNA Splicing of G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Detecting Polymorphisms in G Protein-Coupled Receptor Genes -- Regulation of the Transcription of G Protein-Coupled Receptor Genes -- Deciphering the Evolution of G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Vertebrates -- A New Approach to Visualize Endogenously Expressed G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Tissues and Living Cells -- Post-Translational Regulation of G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Discovering G Protein-Coupled Receptor Motifs Mediating Export from the Endoplasmic Reticulum -- Identifying G Protein-Coupled Receptor Escorts, Chaperones, and Intracellular Tethers Regulating Receptor Density at the Cell Surface -- A Novel Method for Determining the Kinetics of G Protein-Coupled Receptor Plasma Membrane Expression -- Characterizing the Pharmacology of G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Transfected Cell Lines -- Novel Assay Technologies for the Discovery of G Protein-Coupled Receptor Drugs -- Discovering Cell-Type-Specific Patterns of G Protein-Coupled Receptor Phosphorylation -- Quantifying Allosteric Modulation of G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Experimental Designs for the Study of Receptor-Receptor Interactions -- Elucidating Agonist-Selective Mechanisms of G Protein-Coupled Receptor Desensitization -- Detecting the Role of Arrestins in G-Protein Coupled Receptor Regulation -- Characterizing Molecular Mobility and Membrane Interactions of G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Using RNA Interference to Downregulate G Protein-Coupled Receptors -- Upregulating G Protein-Coupled Receptors with Receptor Antagonists.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617791789