- RNA Interference[electronic resource] :Challenges and Therapeutic Opportunities / edited by Mouldy Sioud.
- Sioud, Mouldy., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 495 p. 108 illus., 58 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1218
- RNA Interference: Mechanisms, Technical Challenges and Therapeutic Opportunities -- Nanostructured RNAs for RNA Interference -- One Long Oligonucleotide or Two Short Oligonucleotides Based shRNA Construction and Expression -- PLGA Microspheres Encapsulating siRNA -- Magnetic Nanoparticle and Magnetic Field Assisted siRNA Delivery In Vitro -- Cytoplasmic Delivery of siRNAs to Monocytes and Dendritic Cells Via Electroporation -- Delivery of siRNAs to Cancer Cells Via Bacteria -- Microwell Array-Mediated Delivery of Lipoplexes Containing Nucleic Acids for Enhanced Therapeutic Efficacy -- Modulating the Tumor Microenvironment with RNA Interference as a Cancer Treatment Strategy -- Targeted In Vivo Delivery of siRNA and an Endosome-Releasing Agent to Hepatocytes -- Cell-Internalization SELEX: Method for Identifying Cell-Internalizing RNA Aptamers for Delivering siRNAs to Target Cells -- Strategies for siRNA Navigation to Desired Cells -- Analysis of RNA Interference-Mediated Hepatic Gene Silencing Following Murine Hydrodynamic Injection of Guanidinopropyl-Modified siRNAs -- Therapy of Respiratory Viral Infections with Intranasal siRNAs -- Engineering Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines that Activate Anti-Tumor Immunity -- Immunosuppressive Factor Blockade in Dendritic Cells Via siRNAs Results in Objective Clinical Responses -- Targeting bcr-abl Transcripts with siRNAs in an Imatinib-Resistant Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patient: Challenges and Future Directions -- A Facile Method for Interfering with Off-Target Silencing Mediated by the Sense Strand -- Overcoming the Challenges of siRNA Activation of Innate Immunity: Design Better Therapeutic siRNAs -- Gene Silencing In Vitro and In Vivo Using Intronic MicroRNAs -- In Silico Identification of Novel Endo-siRNAs -- Computer-Assisted Annotation of Small RNA Transcriptomes -- miR-CATCH: MicroRNA Capture Affinity Technology -- Roles of MicroRNAs in Cancers and Development -- Targeting MicroRNAs to Withstand Cancer Metastasis -- Urinary MicroRNAs as a New Class of Non-Invasive Biomarkers in Oncology, Nephrology and Cardiology -- Magnetic Bead-Based Isolation of Exosomes -- Modified 2??Ribose Small RNAs Function as Toll-Like Receptor-7/8 Antagonists.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493915378