- mRNA Processing[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Yongsheng Shi.
- Shi, Yongsheng., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 258 p. 49 illus., 33 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1648
- Detection and Identification of Uncapped RNA by Ligation-Mediated Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction -- Preparation of Splicing Competent Nuclear Extract from Mammalian Cells and In Vitro Pre-mRNA Splicing Assay -- Single-Molecule Analysis of Pre-mRNA Splicing with Colocalization Single-Molecule Spectroscopy (CoSMoS) -- In Vitro Modulation of Endogenous Alternative Splicing Using Splice-Switching Antisense Oligonucleotides -- Purification of mRNA Processing Complexes Using an RNA Affinity Approach -- Polyadenylation Site-Based Analysis of Transcript Expression by 3?셊EADS+ -- Comprehensive Identification of mRNA Polyadenylation Sites by PAPERCLIP -- Microinjection and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Assay for Studying mRNA Export in Mammalian Cells -- Methods for the Detection of Adenosine-to-Inosine Editing Events in Cellular RNA -- Using RNA-Seq to Discover Genetic Polymorphisms that Produce Hidden Splice Variants -- Inducible Expression of Eukaryotic Circular RNAs from Plasmids -- Methods for Extraction of RNA, Proteins, or Protein Complexes from Subcellular Compartments of Eukaryotic Cells -- Isolation of Newly Transcribed RNA Using the Metabolic Label 4-Thiouridine -- Robust, Cost-Effective Profiling of RNA Binding Protein Targets with Single-End Crosslinking and Immunoprecipitation (seCLIP) -- Purification of Transcript-Specific mRNP Complexes Formed In Vivo from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.-혻A Cell-Based High-Throuput Method for Identifying Modulators of Alternative Splicing -- Genome-Wide RNAi Screens for RNA Processing Events in Drosophila Melanogaster S2 Cells -- Assaying RNA Structure Inside Living Cells with SHAPE.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493972036