- Promoter Associated RNA[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Sara Napoli.
- Napoli, Sara., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 287 p. 283 illus., 182 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1543
- ChIP-seq for the Identification of Functional Elements in the Human Genome -- Identification of Candidate Functional Elements in the Genome from ChIP-seq Data -- GRO-seq, A Tool for Identification of Transcripts Regulating Gene Expression.-NanoCAGE: A Method for the Analysis of Coding and Non-coding 5??capped Transcriptomes -- Deep Cap Analysis of Gene Expression (CAGE): Genome-Wide Identification of Promoters, Quantification of their Activity Andtranscriptional Network Inference -- Deep-RACE: Comprehensive Search for Novel ncRNAs Associated to a Specific Locus -- In silico Prediction of RNA Secondary Structure -- Computational Prediction of RNA-Protein Interactions -- Isolation of Nuclear RNA-Associated Protein Complexes -- Identification of Long Non-Coding RNAs Associated to Human Disease Susceptibility -- Targeting Promoter-associated RNAs by siRNAs -- RNA-FISH to Study Regulatory RNA at the Site of Transcription -- Detection and Characterization of R Loop Structures -- Induction of Transcriptional Gene Silencing by Expression of shRNA Directed to c-Myc P2 Promoter in Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Tissue Specific Virosomal Delivery -- Targeting Promoter Associated Non-coding RNA In Vivo -- Manipulation of Promoter-Associated Noncoding RNAs in Mouse Early Embryos for Controlling Sequence-Specific Epigenetic Status. .
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493967148