- Fast Detection of DNA Damage[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Vladimir V. Didenko.
- Didenko, Vladimir V., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 216 p. 42 illus., 24 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1644
- Express FRET Labeling and Analysis of Phagocytic Clearance -- Rapid Assessment of Genotoxicity by Flow Cytometric Detection of Cell Cycle Alterations -- Ultrasound Imaging of DNA-Damage Effects in Live Cultured Cells and in Brain Tissue -- Ultrasound Imaging of Apoptosis: Spectroscopic Detection of DNA-Damage Effects In Vivo -- Fluorochrome-Labeled Inhibitors of Caspases: Expedient In Vitro and In Vivo Markers of Apoptotic Cells for Rapid Cytometric Analysis -- The Fast-halo Assay for the Detection of DNA Aamage -- Rapid Detection of Bacterial Susceptibility or Resistance to Quinolones -- Rapid Detection of Apoptosis in Cultured Mammalian Cells -- Quick Detection of DNase II-type Breaks in Formalin-Fixed Tissue Sections -- Express 款-H2AX Immunocytochemical Detection of DNA damage -- Rapid detection of 款-H2AX by Flow Cytometry in Cultured Mammalian Cells Firsanov -- Rapid Detection of DNA Strand Breaks in Apoptotic Cells by Flow- and Image- Cytometry -- Fast Micromethod: Determination of DNA Integrity in Cell Suspensions and in Solid Tissues -- Quantification of DNA Damage and Repair in Mitochondrial, Nuclear, and Bacterial Genomes by Real-Time PCR -- Zebra Tail Amplification: Accelerated Detection of Apoptotic Blunt Ended DNA Breaks by In Situ Ligation -- Twelve Gel Comet Assay Format for Quick Examination of DNA Damage and Repair -- Immunofluorescence Analysis of 款-H2AX Foci in Mammalian Fibroblasts at Different Phases of the Cell Cycle -- RAPD-PCR as a Rapid Approach for the Evaluation of Genotoxin-Induced Damage to Bacterial DNA -- Rapid Detection of 款-H2Av Foci in ex vivo MMS-treated Drosophila Imaginal Discs. .
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493971855