- Gene Regulation[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Minou Bina.
- Bina, Minou., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 401 p. 80 illus., 19 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 977
- Gene Regulation -- Isolation of Nuclei for use in Genome-wide DNase Hypersensitivity Assays to Probe Chromatin Structure -- DNase I Digestion of Isolated Nulcei for Genome-Wide Mapping of DNase Hypersensitivity Sites in Chromatin -- Isolation and Analysis of DNA Derived from Nucleosome-Free Regions -- Acquisition of High Quality DNA for Massive Parallel Sequencing by in vivo Chromatin Immunoprecipitation -- Luciferase Assay to Study the Activity of a Cloned Promoter DNA Fragment -- Promoter Deletion Analysis using a Dual-luciferase Reporter System -- Application of mRNA Display for in vitro Selection of DNA-binding Transcription Factor Complexes -- Isolation of Intracellular Protein:DNA Complexes using HaloCHIP; An Antibody Free Alternative to Chromatin Immunoprecipitation -- A Modified Yeast One-Hybrid System for Genome Wide Identification of Transcription Factor Binding Sites -- Identifying Specific Protein--DNA Interactions using SILAC--based Quantitative Proteomics -- Electrophoretic Mobility-Shift and Super-Shift Assays for Studies and Characterization of Protein-DNA Complexes -- Combination of Native and Denaturing PAGE for the Detection of Protein Binding Regions in Long Fragments of Genomic DNA -- Quantitative NanoProteomics Approach for Protein Complex (QNanoPX) using Gold Nanoparticle-based DNA Probe -- Chromatin Assembly and In Vitro Transcription Analyses for Evaluation of Individual Protein Activities in Multicomponent Transcriptional Complexes -- Using FRET to Monitor Protein-induced DNA Bending: The TBP-TATA Complex as a Model System -- Promoter Independent Abortive Transcription Assays Unravel Functional Interactions Between TFIIB and RNA Polymerase -- Fluorescence Cross-correlation Spectroscopy (FCCS) to Observe Dimerization of Transcription Factors in Living Cells -- Nuclear Recruitment Assay as a Tool to validate Transcription Factor Interactions in Mammalian Cells -- Preparation of Cell Lines for Single-Cell Analysis of Transcriptional Activation Dynamics -- Peptide Microarrays for Profiling of Serine/threonine Kinase Activity of Recombinant Kinases and Lysates of Cells and Tissue Samples -- Immunoaffinity Purification of Protein Complexes from Mammalian Cells -- Simple and Efficient Identification of Chromatin Modifying Complexes and Characterization of Complex Composition -- Heavy Methyl-SILAC Labeling Coupled with Liquid Chromatography and High-resolution Mass Spectrometry to Study the Dynamics of Site-specific Histone Methylation -- Analysis of p300 Occupancy at the Early Stage of Stem Cell Differentiation by Chromatin Immunoprecipitation -- Mammalian Two-Hybrid Assays for Studies of Interaction of p300 with Transcription Factors -- Fluorescence Anisotropy Microplate Assay to Investigate the Interaction of Full-length Steroid Receptor Coactivator-1a with Steroid Receptors -- Use of Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors to Examine the Roles of Bromodomain and Histone Acetylation in p300-dependent Gene Expression -- Histone Deacetylases Valproic Acid as a Small Molecule Inducer to Direct the Differentiation of Pluripotent Stem Cells -- Sedimentation and Immunoprecipitation Assays for Analyzing Complexes that Repress Transcription -- Methods for Studies of Protein Interactions with Different DNA Methyltransferases.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627032834