- Synthetic Messenger RNA and Cell Metabolism Modulation[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Peter M. Rabinovich.
- Rabinovich, Peter M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 324 p. 49 illus., 18 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 969
- Cell Engineering with Synthetic Messenger RNA -- In vitro Transcription of Long RNA Containing Modified Nucleosides -- HPLC Purification of in vitro Transcribed Long RNA -- Synthetic mRNAs with Superior Translation and Stability Properties -- Non-Viral, Cationic Lipid-Mediated Delivery of mRNA -- Light-Induced mRNA Transfection -- Engineering B Cells with mRNA -- Programming Human Dendritic Cells with mRNA -- Large Volume Flow Electroporation of mRNA: Clinical Scale Process -- Retrovirus-Based mRNA Transfer for Transient Cell Manipulation -- mRNA Delivery to Human Dendritic Cells by Recombinant -- Non-Viral RNA Transfection to Transiently Modify T Cells with Chimeric Antigen Receptors for Adoptive Therapy -- Natural Killer Cell Reprogramming with Chimeric Immune Receptors -- Reprogramming to Pluripotency and Differentiation of Cells with Synthetic mRNA -- Anti-Tumor Vaccination with Synthetic mRNA: Strategies for in vitro and in vivo Preclinical Studies -- Mannosylated and Histidylated LPR Technology for Vaccination with Tumor Antigen mRNA -- Analysis of Surviving-Specific T Cells in Breast Cancer Patients Using Human DCs Engineered with Survivin mRNA -- mRNA electroporation as a Tool for Immunomonitoring -- mRNA PCR-Based Epitope Chase Method.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627032599