- Pancreatic Cancer[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Gloria H. Su.
- 2nd ed. 2013.
- Su, Gloria H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 389 p. 53 illus., 45 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 980
- Identification and Analysis of Precursors to Invasive Pancreatic Cancer -- Tissue Microarrays: Construction and Use -- Immunohistochemistry of Pancreatic Neoplasia -- A Method for Conducting Highly Sensitive microRNA in situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemical Analysis in Pancreatic Cancer -- Optimal Molecular Profiling of Tissue and Tissue Components: Defining the Best Processing and Microdissection Methods for Biomedical Applications -- Considerations for Sequencing Analyses of Pancreatic Cancer Progression and Metastasis -- DNA Methylation Analysis in Human Cancer -- Quantitative Real-Time PCR Expression Analysis of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Pancreatic Cancer Patients -- Development of a Cytokine-modified Allogeneic Whole Cell Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine -- The Prevention and Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer ??A Programmatic Approach -- Development of Orthotopic Pancreatic Tumor Mouse Models -- Evaluating Dietary Compounds in Pancreatic Cancer Modeling Systems -- Quantification of Murine Pancreatic Tumors by High Resolution Ultrasound -- Microdissection and Culture of Murine Pancreatic Ductal Epithelial Cells -- Sphere-forming Assays for Assessment of Benign and Malignant Pancreatic Stem Cells -- Analysis of Transplanted Bone Marrow Derived Cells in Chronic Pancreatitis -- Analysis of the Potential for Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis In Vitro and In Vivo -- The use of Fluorescent Probes in the Study of Reactive Oxygen Species in Pancreatic Cancer Cells -- Analysis of Tumor Associated Mucin Glycotopes by Western Transfer Methods -- Evaluating Tumor Angiogenesis -- Pooled Genome-wide RNAi Screenings -- Pooled ShRNA screenings: Computational Analysis. 혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627032865