- MicroRNA Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Shao-Yao Ying.
- 2nd ed. 2013.
- Ying, Shao-Yao., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 375 p. 65 illus., 27 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 936
- The MicroRNA -- Analysis of MicroRNA Length Variety Generated by Recombinant Human Dicer -- A User-Friendly Computational Workflow for the Analysis of miRNA Deep Sequencing Data -- The RNA Gene Information: Retroelement-MicroRNA Entangling as the RNA Quantum Code -- Setting Up an Intronic miRNA Database -- Identify Intronic MicroRNA with Bioinformatics -- Experimental miRNA Target Validation.-혻Enrichment Analysis of miRNA Targets -- MicroRNA Expression Profiling During Neural Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Carcinoma P19 Cells -- Evaluating the MicroRNA Targeting Sites by Luciferase Reporter Gene Assay -- Expression Pattern Analysis of MicroRNAs in Caenorhabditis elegans -- Use of Viral Systems to Study miRNA-Mediated Regulation of Gene Expression in Human Cells -- Cloning, Expression, and Functional Analysis of Genomic miRNA Using Retroviral System in Cancer Cells -- Preparing Synaptoneurosomes from Adult Mouse Forebrain -- Isolation of Total RNA and Detection Procedures for miRNA Present in Bovine Cultured Adipocytes and Adipose Tissues -- miRNA and shRNA Expression Vectors Based on mRNA and miRNA Processing -- Gene Silencing In Vitro and In Vivo Using Intronic MicroRNAs -- Vector-Free Methods for Manipulating miRNA Activity In Vitro and In Vivo -- MicroRNA Expression Profiling of Human Induced Pluripotent and Embryonic Stem Cells -- MicroRNA Expression During Neuronal Differentiation of Human Teratocarcinoma NTera2D1 and Mouse Embryonic Carcinoma P19 Cells -- Isolation and Identification of Gene-Specific MicroRNAs -- Transgene-Like Animal Models Using Intronic MicroRNAs -- Mechanism and Method for Generating Tumor-Free iPS Cells Using Intronic MicroRNA miR302 Induction -- Salivary MicroRNAs and Oral Cancer Detection -- Application of Intronic MicroRNA Agents in Cosmetics -- MicroRNAs in Skin and Wound Healing -- MiRNA Targets of Prostate Cancer.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627030823