- Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine ??A.P.I.C.E.[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 13th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine Trieste, Italy ??November 18??1, 1998 / edited by Antonino Gullo.
- Proceedings of the 13th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine, Trieste, Italy, November 18-21, 1998
- Gullo, Antonino., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1000p. : online resource.
- Progress in Critical Care -- A Life in Critical Care -- Clinics, Technology, Ethics, and Humane Patient-Physician Relationships and Critical Care (Monitoring, Diagnosis, Intervention Strategies) -- Cerebral Resuscitation 2000 A.D. -- Early Goal-Directed Invasive and Noninvasive Monitoring of High Risk Postoperative and Septic Surgical Patients Improves Outcome -- Postresuscitation Myocardial Dysfunction -- Telemedicine: Steps into the Future -- Evidence-Based Medicine in the ICU -- Ethics and Quality Control in the ICU -- The Problem of Informed Consent in Critically Ill Patients -- Progress in Scoring Systems, Safety and Quality of Care in the ICU -- Is Mortality the Only Outcome Measure in ICU Patients? -- Anaesthesia and Coexisting Diseases -- Perioperative Care: Physiology and Practicality -- Coagulation Disorders -- Neuromuscular Disorders and Anaesthesia -- Anaesthesia and Coexisting Diseases: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease -- Optimization of the Perioperative Period in High-Risk Patients -- Clinical Anaesthesia -- Standards in Anaesthetic Practice -- Hypnotics -- Analgesics -- Muscle Relaxants in Clinical Anaesthesia: An Update -- Total Intravenous Anaesthesia -- Perioperative Care of Cardiac Risk Patients -- Perioperative Care of Cardiac Risk Patients: New Pharmacological Strategies -- Biochemical Markers of Myocardial Cell Injury -- Postoperative Intensive Care Therapy ??In Which Patients and for How Long? -- Diagnosis in the Early Phase of Aortic Dissection -- Surgical Strategies in the Management of Acute Aortic Dissection -- Early Complications and Management After Bypass Circulation -- New Concepts of Antiarrhythmic Strategies -- Emergency Treatment of Bradycardic and Tachycardic Arrhythmias -- Perioperative Arrhythmias and Outcome -- Therapeutic Monitoring in the Perioperative Period -- Obstetric Complications -- Uncommon Diseases in Pregnancy -- Complications of Obstetric Anaesthesia -- Anaesthesia for Emergency Caesarean Section -- Obstetric Complications: Consumption Coagulopathy -- Perioperative Management of Hypertension -- Maternal and Foetal Mortality Rates During Pregnancy, Delivery and Puerperium -- Acid-Base Disorders, Diagnosis and Treatment -- Dimension of Fluid Compartments in Severely Ill Patients -- Pathophysiology of Acid Base Regulation -- Fluid and Electrolyte Management in Intensive Care -- Respiratory Acidosis and Alkalosis -- Metabolic Acidosis and Metabolic Alkalosis in the Critically Ill -- Differential Diagnosis and Treatment of Acidosis -- Albumin: Is It a Play-Maker, a Carrier or Both? -- Assessment of the Cardiopulmonary Function in the ICU -- Capnography -- New Insights into Cardiovascular Monitoring: Continuous Arterial Thermodilution and Intrathoracic Blood Volume -- Echo Doppler Monitoring for the Evaluation of Cardiovascular Performances in Anaesthesia and in the Intensive Care Units -- Cerebral Homeostasis ??Polyneuropathy -- Pathophysiology of Brain Temperature -- Exploring Cerebral Metabolism by Microdialysis -- Epidemiology and Diagnosis of Polyneuropathy in Critical Illness -- Polyneuropathy in Patients Undergoing a Neuromuscular Junction Blockade -- Muscular Wasting as a Consequence of Sepsis -- Current Status of Critical Care -- Epidemiology of Trauma -- Nitric Oxide in Sepsis and ARDS -- Management of Shock Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction -- Management of Acute Ischaemic Stroke -- Role of Heat Shock Proteins in Cytoprotection -- Focus on Hyperbaric Medicine -- Evidence-Based Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy -- Intrinsically Safe Hyperbaric Centres -- Lung Function in the ICU -- Lung Function Monitoring in the ICU: Available Techniques and Future Requirements -- Mechanical Ventilation and Lung Mechanics -- Pulmonary Gas Exchange in the Intensive Care Unit -- Pulmonary Haemodynamics in the Intensive Care Unit -- PET and Other Nuclear Medicine Techniques -- Lung Function Monitoring: Data Provided by CT Scan -- Bedside Replacement of Computed Tomography by Electrical Impedance Tomography -- Ventilatory Perfusion Mismatch in ARDS -- Volume Distribution and Ventilatory Modes in Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome -- Problems Associated with Clinical Determination of Pulmonary Shunting -- Pulmonary Hypertension -- Lung Dysfunction and Ventilatory Management -- Pathophysiology of Unresolving ARDS: The Role of the Host Defense Response -- Pathophysiology of Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia -- How to Diagnose Ventilator Associated Pneumonia -- Can Hygienic Measures Prevent Pneumonia? -- Ventilatory Support in Different Stages of Lung Dysfunction -- Strategies to Minimize Alveolar Stretch Injury During Mechanical Ventilation -- Modes of Ventilation and Weaning Strategies -- Proportional Assist Ventilation: Technique and Implementation.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9788847000513