- Trauma Operative Procedures[electronic resource] / edited by G. Berlot, H. Delooz, A. Gullo.
- Berlot, G., editor., Delooz, H., editor., Gullo, A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 209p. : online resource.
- Topics in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- 1 - Planning, organisation, education, triage and research in immediate medical care: an introduction -- 2 - Current trauma scoring systems and their applications: a review -- 3 - Assessing the severity of trauma and the quality of trauma care -- 4 - Trauma transport -- 5 - A pre-hospital pharmacological review -- 6 - Haemorrhagic shock: pathophysiology and treatment -- 7 - Fluid management in trauma -- 8 - Hydroxyethyl starch and coagulation -- 9 - Colloid-induced renal complications -- 10 - Airway management -- 11 - Thermal homeostasis in trauma patients -- 12 - Prevention and management of pulmonary inhalation -- 13 - Vasopressors and inotropes in trauma: when, where, how long -- 14 - Creating a trauma anaesthesia service -- 15 - Anaesthetic implications of drug abuse in trauma patients -- 16 - Common PACU problems in trauma patients -- 17 - Three-in-one block as locoregional analgesia for hip fractures -- 18 - Recommendations for blood transfusion in trauma patients -- 19 - Update on cardiopulmonary resuscitation: guidelines for volunteers -- 20 - Guidelines on trauma management -- Main symbols.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9788847000452