- Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine ??A.P.I.C.E.[electronic resource] :Proceedings of the 18th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine Trieste, Italy ??November 14??7, 2003 Volume II / edited by Antonino Gullo.
- Gullo, Antonino., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXI, 1259p. In 2 volumes, not available separately. : online resource.
- Update and Perspectives in Critical Care -- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy -- Acute renal failure in the critically ill patient -- Research tool for the study of therapeutic intervention in acute respiratory failure -- Supportive measures to bridge the gap before transplantation in liver failure -- Multiple organ dysfunction after liver transplantation: a role for the quality of functional recovery of the newly grafted liver? -- Homeostasis and acid-base regulation -- Scoring system reinterpretation in critical care -- Paediatric anaesthesia in developing countries: 12 years??experience in Bangladesh -- Acute head injury -- The subtle marker called age -- Non invasive cardiovascular monitoring: focus on ?쏬IDCO??-- Thoracic impedance -- Transpulmonary thermodilution: analysis of beat by beat, peak pressure and stroke volume variations: GEDV, ITBV, EVLW -- Blood-volume measurement methods and evaluation of hepatic function with hydroxyethyl starch and indocyanine green -- Monitoring at the bedside of atrial natriuretic peptide serum level -- Tuberculosis in the intensive care unit -- Evidence-based medicine in the ICU: interests and limits -- Improving quality in the intensive care unit setting -- Lung -- Ventilation-induced lung injury and its prevention: the open lung concept -- Respiratory dead space and survival in the acute respiratory distress syndrome -- Molecular mechanisms of ventilator-induced lung injury: from laboratory to bedside -- Understanding pulmonary and extrapulmonary ARDS by a novel experimental model -- Microstructural evaluation of pulmonary oedema -- Present status of surfactant replacement therapy -- Combined spontaneous and mechanical ventilation in acute respiratory failure -- ARF and protective lung strategy ??interpretation of randomised controlled trial -- Mechanical ventilation during an acute exacerbation of COPD -- Cardiovascular Critical Care -- Acute coronary syndromes: definitions and key points -- Biohumoural cardioprotective mechanisms, with particular reference to insulin as an endogenous cardioprotector -- Influence of diastolic mechanics on cardiac electrophysiology: effects on sino-atrial node function -- Myocardial radionuclide imaging in acute coronary syndromes -- Experience with levosimendan in the ICU -- Selected topics in cardiac critical care: cardiac arrhythmias, perioperative heart failure and hypertensive crises -- CPR -- Myocardial dysfunction following restoration of spontaneous circulation -- Vasoactive drugs during cardiac arrest: local and systemic effects -- Predictors of successful out-of-hospital defibrillation -- Early defibrillation -- Utstein style -- Clinical experience of public access emergency defibrillation -- Do-not-resuscitate orders - Do-not-attempt-resuscitation orders -- Sepsis and Organ Dysfunction -- Ongoing challenges in sepsis and organ dysfunction -- The microcirculation of the gut in sepsis -- Sepsis: early recognition and management at the bedside -- The neutrophil: balancing antimicrobial effectiveness and the potential for damage to the host -- Epithelial lung in host defence and signaling -- The complement system in sepsis: from new insights into its pathogenesis to future therapeutic approaches -- How hot are heat shock proteins in sepsis? -- Role of PAF and coagulation in sepsis -- Compartmentalisation of the inflammatory response -- Sepsis management in infants and children -- Adult nutrition in sepsis -- Continuous renal replacement treatment in sepsis: many opinions, little evidence -- Perioperative Medicine -- Preoperative assessment from a clinical point of view -- Intraoperative volume optimization -- News on muscle relaxants -- Cerebral protection during anaesthesia -- Anaesthesia and splanchnic perfusion -- Remifentanil+Desflurane for inhalational induction without airway irritation and rapid post-anaesthetic recovery. Preliminary results in 100 patients -- Perioperative 횩-adrenergic blocking drugs. From concept to applications -- B-blockers in premedication of the cardiac patient ??a must in 2003?! -- Interactions of anaesthetic drugs with herbal medicines -- Awareness during anaesthesia: incidence, clinical and legal aspects -- Infection control in operating theatres -- Perioperative medicine ??organisation of operating theatres and recovery room -- Perioperative cardiac anaesthesia: anaesthesia for off-pump coronary artery bypass graft -- Perioperative paediatric anaesthesia -- Continuous peripheral nerve blocks in paediatrics -- Regional analgesia in children: which drug? Which block? -- Ketamine, a general anaesthetic agent and more. A review on its use in and out the clinical setting -- Neuroimaging studies on ketamine -- Neuroprotection by ketamine -- Pain relief by ketamine -- Neurotoxicity of ketamine and nitrous oxide -- Models of acute pain service -- Blood Transfusion -- Platelet transfusion: when, how and how much? -- Erythropoietin in the critically ill -- Acute normovolaemic haemodilution -- Neurological Illness -- Acute neuropathies in sepsis -- Stroke management in the early phase -- Guillain-Barr챕 syndrome -- Trauma Operative Procedures -- Pre-hospital care and triage in trauma -- Severe thermal burn injury: assessment and early management -- Obstetrics -- Perioperative obstetric anaesthesia ??haemorrhage and coagulation -- Caesarean section in an emergency -- Obstetric emergencies and anaesthesia -- Pre-eclampsia and anaesthesia -- Prevention and management of eclampsia -- Palliative Care -- The organisation of palliative care -- Death in the ICU: why integrate palliative care? -- Nursing the dying in intensive care -- Planning, designing and writing up scientific research.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9788847002357