- Pediatric Dialysis[electronic resource] / edited by Bradley A. Warady, Franz S. Schaefer, Richard N. Fine, Steven R. Alexander.
- Warady, Bradley A., editor., Schaefer, Franz S., editor., Fine, Richard N., editor., Alexander, Steven R., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 663 p. : online resource.
- 1 The history of dialysis therapy in children -- 2 The biology of dialysis -- 3 The demographics of dialysis in children -- 4 Organization and management of a pediatric dialysis program -- 5 Vascular access -- 6 Peritoneal dialysis access in children -- 7 Technical aspects of the hemodialysis procedure -- 8 Technical aspects of the peritoneal dialysis procedure -- 9 Prescribing and monitoring hemodialysis -- 10 Peritoneal dialysis and prescription monitoring -- 11 Initiation of maintenance renal replacement therapy in infancy -- 12 The decision to initiate dialysis in children and adolescents -- 13 Maintenance hemodialysis during infancy -- 14 Maintenance peritoneal dialysis during infancy -- 15 Achieving nutritional goals for children on dialysis -- 16 Supplemental tube feeding -- 17 Growth disturbance in chronic renal failure: Etiology and treatment -- 18 Treatment of renal bone disease -- 19 Management of renal anemia -- 20 Blood pressure management in the dialysis patient -- 21 Cardiovascular considerations of pediatric ESRD -- 22 Immune function of children on dialysis -- 23 Immunizations -- 24 Peritonitis -- 25 Non-infectious complications of peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis -- 26 Neurological side effects of dialysis and cognitive development in children with end-stage renal disease -- 27 Psychosocial care and adherence to medical regimens -- 28 Assessing the quality of life of children on dialysis -- 29 Long-term outcome of peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis in pediatric patients -- 30 The ethics of withholding and withdrawing dialysis in children -- 31 Urological considerations in children with end-stage renal disease -- 32 Preparing the pediatric dialysis patient for transplantation -- 33 Principles of drug administration in children receiving renal replacement therapy -- 34 Continuous renal replacement therapies for children with acute renal failure and metabolic disorders -- 35 Dialytic management of inborn errors of metabolism -- 36 Management of acute renal failure with hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis -- 37 Dialysis and hemoperfusion for poisoning -- 38 Apheresis.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401037709