- Cancer Drug Resistance[electronic resource] :Overviews and Methods / edited by Jose Rueff, Antonio Sebastiao Rodrigues.
- Rueff, Jose., editor., Rodrigues, Antonio Sebastiao., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 314 p. 47 illus., 37 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1395
- Cancer Drug Resistance: A Brief Overview from a Genetic Viewpoint -- Classical and Targeted Anti-Cancer Drugs: An Appraisal of Mechanisms of Multidrug Resistance.-혻In Vitro Methods for Studying the Mechanisms of Resistance to DNA Damaging Therapeutic Drugs.-혻In Vitro Approaches to Study Regulation of Hepatic Cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A Expression by Paclitaxel and Rifampicin.-혻Uptake and Permeability Studies to Delineate the Role of Efflux Transporters.-혻Dynamics of Expression of Drug Transporters: Methods for Appraisal.-혻Fluorimetric혻Methods for Analysis of Permeability, Drug Transport Kinetics, and Inhibition of the ABCB1 Membrane Transporter.-혻Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Breast Cancer.-혻MicroRNAs and Cancer Drug Resistance -- The Role of MicroRNAs in Resistance to Current Pancreatic Cancer Treatment: Translational Studies and Basic Protocols for Extraction and PCR Analysis.-혻Methods for Studying MicroRNAs Expression and Their Targets in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Breast Cancer Tissues.-혻The Regulatory Role of Long Non-Coding RNAs in Cancer Drug Resistance.-혻Cancer Exosomes as Mediators of Drug Resistance -- Isolation and Characterization of Cancer Stem Cells from Primary Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Tumors.-혻Clinical and Molecular Methods in Drug Development: Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy in Breast Cancer as a Model.-혻Proteo mics in the Assessment of the Therapeutic Response of Anti-Neoplastic Drugs: Strategies and Practical Applications.-혻Managing Drug Resistance in Cancer: Role of Cancer Informatics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493933457