- Advances in Down Syndrome Research[electronic resource] / edited by G. Lubec.
- Lubec, G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 242 p. 29 illus. : online resource.
- Journal of Neural Transmission Supplement 67,0303-6995 ; 67
- A new mouse model for Down syndrome -- Predicting pathway perturbations in Down syndrome -- Aberrant protein expression of transcription factors BACH1 and ERG, both encoded on chromosome 21, in brains of patients with Down syndrome and Alzheimer?셲 disease -- Cell cycle and cell size regulation in Down Syndrome cells -- Transcription factor REST dependent proteins are comparable between Down Syndrome and control brains: challenging a hypothesis -- An altered antioxidant balance occurs in Down syndrome fetal organs: Implications for the ?쐅ene dosage effect??hypothesis -- Overexpression of Cl-tetrahydrofolate synthase in fetal Down Syndrome brain -- Increased expression of human reduced folate carrier in fetal Down syndrome brain -- Chromosome 21 KIR channels in brain development -- Reduction of chromatin assembly factor 1 p60 and C21orf2 protein, encoded on chromosome 21, in Down Syndrome brain -- The MNB/DYRK1A protein kinase: Neurobiological functions and Down syndrome implications -- The MNB/DYRK1A protein kinase: Genetic and biochemical properties -- Cytoskeleton derangement in brain of patients with Down Syndrome, Alzheimer?셲 disease and Pick?셲 disease -- The cerebral cortex in Fetal Down Syndrome -- Polysomnography in transgenic hSOD1 mice as Down syndrome model -- Spectrum of cognitive, behavioural and emotional problems in children and young adults with Down syndrome -- Overexpression of transcription factor BACH1 in fetal Down Syndrome brain -- Down syndrome and associated congenital malformations -- RNA Microarray analysis of channels and transporters in normal and fetal Down Syndrome (trisomy 21) brain -- Heart type fatty acid binding protein (H-FABP) is decreased in brains of patients with Down syndrome and Alzheimer?셲 disease -- Stem cell marker expression in human trisomy 21 amniotic fluid cells and trophoblasts.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783211407769