- Advances in Quality-of-Life Theory and Research[electronic resource] / edited by M. Joseph Sirgy, Don Rahtz, A. Coskun Samli.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph., editor., Rahtz, Don., editor., Samli, A. Coskun., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 269 p. : online resource.
- Social Indicators Research Series,1387-6570 ; 20
- 1 A Model for Food Service Delivery and Quality of Life in Long-Term Care Facilities -- 2 Happiness of Women and Men in Later Life: Nature, Determinants, and Prospects -- 3 Consumer Income and Beliefs Affecting Happiness -- 4 Emotional Well-being among Older persons: A Comparative Analysis of the 70+ Population in Japan and the United States -- 5 Quality of Life and Positive Youth Development in Grahamstown East, South Africa -- 6 Socioeconomic Development and Quality of Life in Italy -- 7 Poverty and Inequality of Standard of Living and Quality of Life in Great Britain -- 8 Abuse and Neglect of Disabled and Non-disabled Children -- 9 Climate as a Component of Objective Quality of Life in Countries of the World -- 10 Toward the Development of a Measure of Retail Quality of Life for Color-Deficient Consumers -- 11 Quality of Life Assessment in Child and Adolescent Health Care: The Multidimensional Students??Life Satisfaction Scale (MSLSS) -- 12 Predictive Validity and Sensitivity to Change in Quality of Life Assessment and Life Satisfaction -- 13 Measuring Quality of Life of Apparel Workers in Mumbia, India -- 14 Different Scales for Different Survey Methods: Validation in Measuring the Quality of University Life.
Quality of life.
Medicine & Public Health.
Quality of Life Research.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048163649