Knowledge development in nursing : theory and process
- Knowledge development in nursing :theory and process / Peggy L. Chinn, Maeona K. Kramer.
- 10th ed.
- St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier, 2018.
- xii, 314 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Nursing's fundamental patterns of knowing -- The history of knowledge development in nursing -- Emancipatory knowledge development -- Ethical knowledge development -- Personal knowledge development -- Aesthetic knowledge development -- Empiric knowledge development -- Description and critical reflection of empiric theory -- Knowledge authentication processess -- Integrated expression of knowledge in practice -- Integrated expression in practice: strengthening the discipline -- Appendix: Interpretive summary: examples of broad theoretic frameworks defining the scope, philosophy, and general characteristics of nursing
- 9780323530613 (pbk.), 0323530613 (pbk.)
Apply the five patterns of knowing to improve patient care! Knowledge Development in Nursing: Theory and Process, 10th Edition helps you understand nursing theory and its links with nursing research and practice. It examines the principles of knowledge development, from the relationship between patterns of knowing to their use in evidence-based nursing care. Written by nursing educators Peggy Chinn and Maeona Kramer, this unique book is updated with new examples from clinical practice.
2. The History of Knowledge Development in Nursing
3. Emancipatory Knowledge Development
4. Ethical Knowledge Development
5. Personal Knowledge Development
6. Aesthetic Knowledge Development
7. Empiric Knowledge Development
8. Description and Critical Reflection of Empiric Theory
9. Knowledge Authentication Processes
10. Integrated Expression of Knowledge in Practice
11. Integrated Expressions: Strengthening the Discipline
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Knowledge development in nursing||Peggy L. Chinn||9th||2015||연세의학도서관 3층 구관 19서가 2열||610.7301 C539k9|