- EGF Receptor in Tumor Growth and Progression[electronic resource] / edited by R. B. Lichtner, R. N. Harkins.
- Lichtner, R. B., editor., Harkins, R. N., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 258 p. 67 illus. : online resource.
- Ernst Schering Research Foundation Workshop,0947-6075 ; 19
- 1 Signal Transduction by EGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase -- 2 Characterization of Growth Factor Receptor-Directed Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases -- 3 Interaction of Heparin-Binding EGF-Like Growth Factor with Multiple Receptors -- 4 Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Head and Neck Tumorigenesis and Saturation of EGFR with Monoclonal Antibody RG83852 -- 5 EGF Receptors as a Target for Therapy and Interactions with Angiogenesis -- 6 erbB Signalling and Endocrine Sensitivity of Human Breast Cancer -- 7 The Role of Estrogen in the Regulation of EGFR Expression -- 8 Multifunctional Growth Factors in Tumor Progression -- 9 The Role of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor in the Initiation and Progression of Malignancy -- 10 Preclinical Studies with Human Tumour Xenografts Using Rat Monoclonal Antibodies Directed Against the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor -- 11 Recombinant Fusion Toxins Targeted to Members of the ErbB Family of Receptor Tyrosine Kinases -- 12 EGF Receptor Inhibition by Antibody as Anticancer Therapy -- Previous Volumes Published in this Series.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783662033937