- Sports Cardiology Essentials[electronic resource] :Evaluation, Management and Case Studies / edited by Christine E. Lawless.
- Lawless, Christine E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 465 p. 128 illus., 8 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Sudden cardiac death in athletics: scope of the problem and emergency response -- Cardiovascular screening of athletes: Focused exam, ECGs, and limited echocardiograms -- Echocardiography and advanced cardiac imaging in athletes -- Exercise training and prescription -- Role of genetic testing for sudden death predisposing heart conditions in athletes -- Shortness of breath. - Chest pain in the athlete: Differential diagnosis, evaluation and treatment -- The collapsed athlete -- Syncope/presyncope in the competitive athlete -- Electrophysiological approach to syncope and near-syncope in the athlete -- Heart murmurs -- Management of hypertension in athletes -- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy -- Commotio cordis: Practical aspects ni sports -- Coronary artery anomalies and sports activities -- Participation in sports for the athlete with Marfan syndrome -- Congenital heart disease: Exercise and sports participation -- The athlete with an implanted device: Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and Pacemakers -- Long QT syndrome and other channelopathies -- Cardiac effects of ergogenic aides and supplements -- Return-to-play decisions in athletes with cardiac conditions: guidelines and considerations.
General practice (Medicine).
Primary care (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
Primary Care Medicine.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387927749